Aspire Nautilus AIO coil life

I have been burning up coils every 2 to 3 days since I switched from a Breeze 2 to the Naulilus AIO. Both coils that come with the starter kits and others purchased in 5 packs. The symptoms are always the same. First it works awesome for the first fill. Second fill it starts to spit at me and the draw gets tighter. On the 3rd fill the spitting is continious and then its like it plugs up, no air will move thru the pod. Im using 24mg 70% VG juice, same as I did with the Breeze and those coils lasted 1 week up to 3 weeks. Any help would be great!
Comments
  • 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @vapedadd

I have been burning up coils every 2 to 3 days since I switched from a Breeze 2 to the Naulilus AIO. Both coils that come with the starter kits and others purchased in 5 packs. The symptoms are always the same. First it works awesome for the first fill. Second fill it starts to spit at me and the draw gets tighter. On the 3rd fill the spitting is continious and then its like it plugs up, no air will move thru the pod. Im using 24mg 70% VG juice, same as I did with the Breeze and those coils lasted 1 week up to 3 weeks. Any help would be great!

Hey Vapedaddy2 - I think your problem may be the viscosity of the eLiquid that you use 70VG is pretty thick for Nautilus coil imo. These coils have small juice intakes. I have been a Nautilus fan forever and have had the best luck with PG dominant ejuice. 50/50 blend seems to work well too. Hope this helps!
    Tina
© 2017 Powered by Aspire