Nautilus AIO - 2 Mods & 3 Pods - Not Firing

I bought a Nautilus AIO 2 months back, loved it - used it daily with no issues....
10 days back the firing became intermittent... I'd have to pop the pod out and pop it back in to get it to fire.... this kept getting progressively worse... so I decided to buy another AIO just so I can continue using the product I liked a lot....
The new one came in and worked fine for 2 days but now has the same issue...

I have cleaned out the contacts... there are 3 pods totally and one of them fires intermittently - like pop out pop back in, repeat 30 - 40 times and maybe one fires... and once it starts firing it works for a few hours at least...

The issue is not with the pods, since my friend has a breeze 2 that has a similar pin setup... I tried putting the pods on the breeze 2 and firing them and they did with no issues... so its not a pod thing... but whats happening to my mods... will buying another one fix it? does anyone have any clue?

Ash
Comments
  • 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello Friend,
    If you have any question for Aspire Products, please feel free to contact Aspire service
    service@aspirecig.com
    and If you are located in US and want warranty service, please visit here aspirewarranty.com/ to know the detailed information on how to submit warranty service request.

If you are located in Canada and want warranty service, please visit here aspiredistributor.ca/service-centre to know the detailed information on how to submit a warranty service request.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire