aspire puxos

The Aspire puxos kit must be the worst on today's market? i bought the kit and within 5 day's i had to remove the Battery as the Aspire wouldn't stop firing by itself and got mad hot,i returned it to the shop and after a long discussion the eventually replaced it,almost immediately the new one was losing its plastic side as the magnets came away from the body,then where the bowl fits to the main body came unstuck this is where the bowl screws to the main body? after having to keep putting it back on eventually the plastic crack leaving the vape useless? i have has SMOK and KANGERTECH in the past with no problems, save your money people and buy a decent vape. very disappointed
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Were both the Puxos mods Genuine Aspire? Did you check the scratch off on the package after you bought it? There are MANY fakes out there !
  • @kevtully First please make sure you got the original product
    What's more, if you have any problem with Aspire product, please feel free to contact Aspire service
    service@aspirecig.com

Best Regards
  • Upon reading this I also purchased one of these in July 2019 from my local shop mad cow vape shop. After 2 weeks the base that takes the tank which is the earth base came unbonded from the plastic chassis. It was replaced but luckily I had purchased a second back up unit thinking it was a one off. However the original replacement went on ok for a couple of months until again the same thing happened but also cracks in the plastic frame. Then I noticed small cracks in the plastic of my rarely used back up unit. My replacement was cable tied up to hold it together. It still worked until eventually in November it just all fell apart. There may well be fakes out there but I'm told my 2 originals (the back up is the 3 rd in question purchased from a vendor on ebay). Are from the official supplier and distributor.
    Aspire uk and vapebase. UK.
    Either way. Not one has survived just normal handling and refilling.
    The plastic is not durable enough to cope with metal parts fixed to it it in the construction. After having coolfire 4 and kangertech.
    These units are electronically ok in my opinion so far but a waste of money on the build quality. Anyone testing this in dovelopment would understand they aren't built for purpose. Unless mine are fakes that have entered the official chain I'd stay clear of these unless ypu know of someone that has had 6 months to a year of no build quality issues.
    I'm just so disappointed that 3 vape can't hold themselves together without issues.
    Please also remember that you have a device with a fast discharge battery inside. Even the plastic case failing inside can lead to the terminals connecting. Definately a future fire risk potentially.
    In summary it is a shame I can't be of better feedback. . Not on1 out of 3 has served it's purpose.
    Rgds Lee
  • I have had mine from the time they were introduced and have no problems whatsoever.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire