Aspire BDC replacement coils

I currently use an ECTO T8 tank and have had trouble finding the BDC replacement coils for ECTO, however I was told Aspire BDC replacement coils are compatible with my ECTO T8 tank. Is this true and if so, are the BVC coils compatible as well???
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I googled the tank in question and saw it on the manufacturers website. It looks like it MIGHT be compatible but there is no way to be sure. They do sell the BVC coils on the manufacturers website (which I am unable to post on this forum due to rules), good luck!
    SugrBrutt
  • Well I had a response confirming from first hand experience with Ecto tanks and the BVC/BDC coils in question, that they are, in fact, compatible. I linked to the coils from ECTO's and Aspire's website, which is, apparently, not allowed. I found the BVCs tasted just a tad better than BDCs and the Aspire's seemed to last a few days longer. Other than that, there wasn't much difference between them. Just make sure if you do get the Aspire BVC coils, that they don't say Aspire Nautilus BVC coils and you should be fine.
    charlzrocks
  • SugrBrutt said:

@charlzrocks what is the difference, in your opinion, on BDC coils (which I currently use) and the BVC coils (which I may try in the near future)?

BDC = Bottom Dual Coils BVC= Bottom Vertical Coil it is a personal preference as both are great coils!
    Tina
  • @charlzrocks what is the difference, in your opinion, on BDC coils (which I currently use) and the BVC coils (which I may try in the near future)?
  • thanks for the helpful response!
  • @charlzrocks ya, I know what it stands for i’m just trying to figure out the difference between bdc and bvc
© 2017 Powered by Aspire