(Aspire New Launch) Aspire Nautilus AIO is coming

For all those fans of Aspire’s Nautilus range of tanks, Aspire brings you the new Aspire Nautilus AIO pod system. Another new design pod system, slim and stylish it comes in 6 popular, satin finish, stylish colors: blue, jade, silver, black, red, and purple. The Aspire Nautilus AIO has an easy to fill 4.5 or 2ml pod, it fits comfortably in the hand in use and is very discreet. It utilizes Aspire’s famous Nautilus BVC coils rated at 1.8 ohms and comes with a regular coil and a second one for use with nicotine salts. 
Check more info:https://aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits535.html
Pre-order:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-aio-kit-p-322.html

Main features:
Nautilus AIO Pod capacity: 4.5ml/2ml
Nautilus AIO coil is interchangeable with original Nautilus BVC coils
Built-in Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
Dimensions: 87.5*37*21mm
Adjustable airflow
Coil resistance:1.8Ω
Easy bottom fill
Output wattage:12W

Chad_H
IMG_7823.jpg
1109 x 739 - 199K
IMG_7823.jpg 198.8K
Comments
  • 19 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My video review of the new Aspire Nautilus AIO!
    https://youtu.be/sgauVBK9ofA
    Chad_H
  • @charlzrocks It also sounds good to me ;;)
    Thank you for the detailed review
    charlzrocks
  • Looks good Aspire. Nice video review charles, plenty of audio. I love my spryte and no doubt will love the Nautilus AIO as well.
    charlzrocks
  • For what it's worth, I have horrible hearing and typically need to wear headphones when watching reviews or youtube in general. I had zero problems hearing your review and did not need headphones. and I havent even mentioned that my laptop sucks and naturally has very low volume.

Thanks for the review! Just ordered mine off the aspire site.
    charlzrocks
  • Hi, does anybody know if they did something different with the prongs that hold the pod secure? I loved the Breeze 2 but the prongs that secure the pod broke after a little time. Thanks
    charlzrocks
  • zapout said:

Hi, does anybody know if they did something different with the prongs that hold the pod secure? I loved the Breeze 2 but the prongs that secure the pod broke after a little time. Thanks

Although the prongs are of somewhat different design, they are plastic on both the Nautilus AIO and the Breeze 2 AIO.
    zapout
  • @Tina Thanks, Tina. I've sent this suggestion more than once in the past year. Never hurts to have your voice added. Right now Aspire only has Plato when it comes to an AIO with a large juice & battery capacity (I stress, Nautilus coils and 510 drip tips too!!!). I'd think it's rather easy to re-design Plato to take a pod and add a clock . Pyrex is still totally welcome. I have no choice but Platos I have (forget Kanger Cupti) because even for a MTL'er at 1.8 ohms, I go through 15 ml of juice a day. Changing coils & cleaning is a total pain. I'm a die-hard Aspire believer for years for the quality, but I did consider Joyetech eGrip II because my husband loves it. I'm seriously thinking about buying backup Platos. I hope I'm not the only one in the world wishing for a "new & improved" Plato. Ever since Plato came out, my beloved Nautilus and Triton II have been collecting dust, and I take K1 with me for a quick trip to the store.
    charlzrocks
  • @charlzrocks the audio is way too quiet. I have everything on max volume and I can still barely hear you.
  • Ummm

@charlzrocks the audio is way too quiet. I have everything on max volume and I can still barely hear you.

...sorry, I will endeavor to up the volume on the next one for ya. It sounds good to me, did you turn up the volume on the youtube interface?

• @charlzrocks
    yup sure did. YouTube and computer volumes were at max. The video that auto played after yours scared me because it was so loud.

• @charlzrocks
    yup sure did. YouTube and computer volumes were at max. The video that auto played after yours scared me because it was so loud.

Well, I think that it is on your end somehow as the other folks have no problem with the video's audio at all.
  • Chad_H said:

Looks good Aspire. Nice video review charles, plenty of audio. I love my spryte and no doubt will love the Nautilus AIO as well.

You should also check out the new Cobble, I absolutely love mine! 1.4 ohm coil and 1.8ML POD. So light, compact, and pocket friendly. It gives a really great vape!
  • XavierV said:

For what it's worth, I have horrible hearing and typically need to wear headphones when watching reviews or youtube in general. I had zero problems hearing your review and did not need headphones. and I havent even mentioned that my laptop sucks and naturally has very low volume.

Thanks for the review! Just ordered mine off the aspire site.

Thanks for that info!!! Enjoy your new Nautilus AIO!!
  • CUTE!! Great for light vapers. 1000mAh is too small for 4.5ml tho. I can't part from my K1 drip tip forever, so this isn't for me. Still waiting for new Plato with a pod------or AIO 18650 with a big pod for chain vapers like me. Nautilus coils, of course!!! Considering buying two more Plato before it disappears from the market. AIO rocks.
  • @TillyBee Thank you for the suggestion
    We will pass your suggestion to our R&D department
  • @TillyBee Your suggestion always be welcomed.
    We will collect all of your suggestion to our R&D department, if we make it decided by how many consumers need it and if we can make it

Thank you again for the suggestion

• The review from pbusardo

• Review from Mike Vapes

© 2017 Powered by Aspire