Aspire Sky Star

I love my new Aspire Sky Star. However, twice it has just stopped working. It will not do anything. I have tried putting in new fully charged batteries. I had someone else try their batteries. Can someone try and help me out with this.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • flyinj55 said:

I love my new Aspire Sky Star. However, twice it has just stopped working. It will not do anything. I have tried putting in new fully charged batteries. I had someone else try their batteries. Can someone try and help me out with this.

So that we might help you, could you please elaborate on "Stopped Working". Is there no power? Is there power but no response from the touch screen? Is the fire button non-functional? We need specifics. First thing, is the unit Genuine Aspire? Did you check the scratch off on the packaging? After that, I would make sure that the battery contacts are clean and free of juice and or debris.
  • It stopped working as in nothing will happen. It will not turn on. It will not fire. It will not charge. I will try cleaning the contacts and see if that helps.
  • I tried cleaning the contact. I will take it to the store I bought it from and have it exchanged or see if they can do something. I really love this product.
  • flyinj55 said:

I tried cleaning the contact. I will take it to the store I bought it from and have it exchanged or see if they can do something. I really love this product.

That is your best bet at this point as Aspire products have a 3 month warranty.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire