Aspire Puxos kit Cleito pro tank leaks from bottom vent.

Newly purchased, sales tech set it up for me as I'm not familiar with this product. After a few hours it started leaking from the bottom vent after use. What an oily mess! How do I resolve this? Is it just the coil need tightening? And whats the best way to clean the juice/oil from the base? Thanks
Comments
  • 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Newly purchased, sales tech set it up for me as I'm not familiar with this product. After a few hours it started leaking from the bottom vent after use. What an oily mess! How do I resolve this? Is it just the coil need tightening? And whats the best way to clean the juice/oil from the base? Thanks

I would check that this device is indeed a genuine aspire product, see this thread: https://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/27688/check-your-aspire-scratch-off-code-for-authenticity/p1 Then, remove the coil and make sure that there is an o-ring on the base where you screw it into the base unit. The o-ring should be at the top of the threads on the bottom of the coil. If so tighten it down onto the base. As for cleaning the base hardware, you can just run that under water and then dry it so that there is no moisture in the base unit.
    bmp
    bmp
    coil.bmp
    coil.bmp 183.1K
© 2017 Powered by Aspire