Aspire breeze 2 has suddenly stopped working

Hello,
I need help to sort out for issue which i am facing with the Aspire breeze 2 pod. I have been using the device from the past one week, but yesterday something happened to it and it stopped working. The device is blinking red and blue light for three times and it stops, it is not even firing. As per the User manual there is short circuit in the device and it is indicated through the blinking of light. I have several times cleaned the device , even have changed the coil but it is not working
Can anyone help me how can sort out the issue. Is there any solution or i have replace the device. ??
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Is the device genuine Aspire? Did you check the scratch off on the packaging against the website> You may have a defective fake product!

• Yes it is a genuine device. I have verified the security code on the official web site
  • Ok good as the unit has a 3 month warranty. After making sure there is no debris or liquid at the 3 contact points under the liquid pod and you still have the same problem, return it to the retailer where you bought it for a replacement or refund.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire