Invitation to Collaborate with Aspire

Dear customers,
With the intention of improving and increasing customer satisfaction, product quality, to create better, more innovative products for the benefit of our customers, and to create products that meet the demands of the market, we at Aspire now officially announce that: ASPIRE is open to any product suggestions, any ideas on improvement to our product design and quality. We will hold regular monthly meetings to seriously review product ideas and concept suggestions provided by our customers. If and when the selected idea(s) provided by the customer(s) has been adopted and applied to an Aspire product, Aspire promise that the idea(s) will be recognized and duly rewarded, resulting in a win-win situation for both Aspire and our valued customer(s). Any customer suggestion that is subsequently adopted and applied to an Aspire product will then, after the customer has been duly recognized and rewarded, be patented by and be the property of Aspire.
Aspire welcomes all of our customers to provide us with ideas and suggestions on and to our products, especially suggestions on new product concepts. We at Aspire value customer feedback and suggestions and will take into consideration every idea that is good for Aspire’s development and continued strength in the market.
If you feel you have good idea or suggestion, please send details to cooperation@aspirecig.com.
We look forward to receiving your ideas and suggestions!
Aspire team

Comments
  • 33 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @circe801 Thank you for the suggestion
    We will pass your suggestion to our products development department.

Best Regards
    Aspire Team
  • I highly recommend that Aspire make available the Breeze 2 pod with airflow control for those who want and extra pod or two so that they can easily switch flavors on their mod!
  • Sent an email outlining the Squonk box I keep wanting but never see or when I did from a competitor, it wasn't very good.
  • SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE BREEZE 2

1. Make a larger airflow port (or ports) to increase airflow. The original Breeze has better airflow than the Breeze 2.
    2. Make the firing button area recessed like the original Breeze. It's difficult to find the firing button on the Breeze 2 by touch while driving.
    3. Make the drip tip easier to get off. You really have to pry your fingernail underneath to get it off on the Breeze 2.
  • @charlzrocks ,thank you for the kind suggestion,we will pass your kind suggestion to our products development department
  • SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE BREEZE 2

1. Make a larger airflow port (or ports) to increase airflow. The original Breeze has better airflow than the Breeze 2.
    2. Make the firing button area recessed like the original Breeze. It's difficult to find the firing button on the Breeze 2 by touch while driving.
    3. Make the drip tip easier to get off. You really have to pry your fingernail underneath to get it off on the Breeze 2.

I have since found out that the 0.6ohm coil has a better airflow than the 1.0ohm coil and has solved that problem for me. Thanks to @Tina for that information!
  • I highly recommend that Aspire make available the Breeze 2 pod with airflow control for those who want and extra pod or two so that they can easily switch flavors on their mod!

Thanks to @Tina and the folks at Aspire for making the extra pods for the Breeze 2 available soon! See this thread: https://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/30510/easy-switch-flavor-option-for-the-aspire-breeze-2#latest
  • I think Silver Plated vape coils may have several advantages.
  • @Ronald_Brideau Thank you for the suggestion.We will pass your suggestion to our products development department
  • An air intake screen to catch lint and make sound whispery that can be removed and cleaned.
  • Metal whiskers might be better than a screen for air intake.
  • Starting with Revvo, add gold plating to all inside parts. Make the air control by twisting mouth piece it changes vertical distance between the chimney and the ARC coil element outer edge. Silver plated cylinder outer upper body for clean contact. Pressing down on mouth piece slides it down its seal with coil mounting screw. This unlocks its spring. At the same time a gold plated upper outer deck lowers a bit into silver outer body and rises with unlocked spring to reveal the platinum plated air intake vents. The risen air vents are shaped similar to an axal mounted spiral gear that directs air in radially then down at tuned angle to take longest path across ARC coil. Crown the mouth piece with a 100% solid silver torus with a delicately thin skin or just simple sterling foil.
  • Starting with Revvo, add gold plating to all inside parts. Make the air control by twisting mouth piece it changes vertical distance between the chimney and the ARC coil element outer edge. Silver plated cylinder outer upper body for clean contact. Pressing down on mouth piece slides it down its seal with coil mounting screw. This unlocks its spring. At the same time a gold plated upper outer deck lowers a bit into silver outer body and rises with unlocked spring to reveal the platinum plated air intake vents. The risen air vents are shaped similar to an axal mounted spiral gear that directs air in radially then down at tuned angle to take longest path across ARC coil. Crown the mouth piece with a 100% solid silver torus with a delicately thin skin or just simple sterling foil.

All the precious metals that you are requesting would make the price point on this tank and coil out of reach for all but the most wealthy vapers on the planet.
  • Making the center deck top part of the mouth piece may be a cost reduction. Should also note platinum plates onto sliver very well.
  • To make a version inexpensive as possible, I think the air intake could go in to rim of mouth piece cap. But it might only save a couple of dollars production and would not nearly be so low profile, sophisticated and clean.
  • @Ronald_Brideau Thank you for the suggestion.
    We will pass your suggestion to our products development department.

Best Regards

• The Skystar panels with tiny metal flake on black color that are vivid enhancements of the actual color of stars in night sky. Colors not unlike... https://images.app.goo.gl/LjHrWcaDz3L159Jb7
  • make the clips that hold the pod in out of metal. i have gone through 3 units because the plastic clips have either broken or simply stopped functioning on each one in turn--and each in a matter of less than 6 months--but always just out of warranty.
    i have not dropped them, either.
    or, better yet, redesign with a magnetic hold-down like the eq uses (not that i'd ever buy one of those...).
    if you do this, please let me know--because as of now, i refuse to purchase another--and i am heartbroken as i really love this unit.
    am now forced to try a pen-style mod--as a 510 connection isn't plastic and won't break...
  • But if some one wanted something more fancy, perhaps an illuminated water cut citrine mod.
  • Less expensive Icelandic Spar with lots of gas inclusions looks rather magical with led lighting.
  • Could decorate it with art with the platinum plating stenciled over silver to make it an Damascus Platinum.
  • The Damascus Platinum process could be something like start with silver or a thick 1/200mm silver plating apply stencil then moderated amount of gold plating , a partial stencil peal followed by a second stencil application then a light 1/2000 mm platinum plating.
  • A 6 day vape unit for those that want to stop smoking. Vape all they want for first 3 days then limit to steadily decreasing amounts for 3 days. Recommend starting on a Saturday night or Sunday.
  • Might be able to call it "The Saturday Night Special" and the process the "Friday countdown"
  • Jade and Moonstone beads could be cut in half to make fancy, high end matching buttons.
  • Platinum plating mirrors so well, in an ultra clean looking design the screen could be covered with a plate of it so when you hit the + button it opens as an extension to its base in the direction that the mod needs more stability while sitting and have a magnifying mirror on inside so you can focus clearly on screen while actually taking a vape. Nice spot to keep a USB port and it reflecting screen light internally could light up the body.
  • Revvo tank with tank Coin like disks with different weight options that slide in center to increase pressure during inversion, pushing juice to the surface of the ARC coil.
  • My experience in flicking a closed and capped revvo inverted at sheet of paper makes it clear to me that pressure threw the arc coil is best for extremely thick vapor and even better at flavor than all other methods because its even and quick.
  • A tool for cleaning of residuals that come from certain types of juice on top of Arc coil could maintain perfect angle by using center post after coil mounting screw is removed. It could operate with just a simple twist.
    Key features would be a non bending flat edge scooping from coil surface and mounted so it wont push to far.
  • A completely automated and programable juice to coil system could be made to work by making a reverse polarity current to atomizer activate electromagnetic coil that acts on permanent magnet to push juice.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire