nautilus bvc coils

dear aspires
i m using aspire zelo kit .. aspire min 2 tank .. aspire bvc mini coils 1.8ohm 0.7 ohm .. juice 12mg nic 50 50 - 70-30
i have a problem the coils burn so fast .. any advises
Comments
  • 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello,

We might get more responses from others if the title states "Help! BVC 0.7 coils burning out quickly..".

Here is some assistance with the 1.8 coils you have. The 1.6 and 1.8 coils work only with light colored 50/50 blends (I use Two Peas in a Pod ejuice). If I use dark color 50/50 blends the coil get gunked up and burns in a few days. With light color 50/50 blends and vaping at the middle to low wattage range I can get a week or more. No 70/30 blends for these coils. There coils don't burn hot enough for the 70/30 blend. I hope this helps you and other readers

I'm with you on the 0.7 burning up quickly. I have yet to get more than 3 days using 50/50 blend. The 0.7 colis using 50?50 blend burns up in 3 days or less despite vaping at the bottom voltage range (14.5 - 16.5 watts). I've tried vaping throughout the voltage/wattage range trying to find the sweet spot to prevent burning. But I am at a total loss. Are we supposed to switch to a different blend 70/30, 60/40 when using 0.7 coils, ???? What blends work best with higher temp coils like the 0.7ohm? I can't find info. The seller I buy from does state on the website these coils do burn out and have a lot of dry hits. I don't get dry hits. I get too much juice spitting into my mouth. At first I suspected the seller was switching the good coils with clones. But then I purchased locally. The local box was new packaging with the sticker seals. The too burned up within 2-3 days. This can't be right. How can Aspire put a product out that doesn't last like their others. We must be doing something wrong.

Please help us. I love the vape with 0.7 ohm coils. It's three times better than 1.6/1.8. But I can't afford buring coils. Not to mention the inconvenience. I have to have extra 0.7 coils with me all the time now. It's insane. What are we doing wrong???
© 2017 Powered by Aspire