Cleto Airlock fix

Hi all I think i have fixed the air locking problem for cleito tanks. I have had the problem for days and realized it was after i cleaned my glass and put it back on. Try checking to see if your glass has a different end (mine had a small dip on one end which went on top with the mouthpiece screwed on). This fixed my problem buy i also got the seals as dry as possible to get rid of some of the super tight seal potentially. This worked for me and i hope it works for you.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just to clear up, there are many threads reporting burnt coils with the Cleito/120/120 pro tanks. Most are treated as novice vapers, setting wattage to high, using sweet juice or high VG mixes, chain vaping etc, however the problem is a design fault with the air-flow. I buy my coils direct from Aspire, & lately have gone through one coil per day, literally. I thought it was juice burn, discarded several sweet- ish Malaysian juices, lowered wattage way below the norm, you name it, I tried it. Thought it was faulty coils, bought more, same again. After wasting so much time, juice & coils, and suffering dreadful dry burn hits for weeks on end I can't justify constantly releasing the top fill clip- ring after every hit to allow air through. As an old customer I am sadly leaving now for another product until this fault is acknowledged/recognised & rectified. If Aspire would like to continue testing (as most replies state Aspire have not come across the issue via 100's of tests under 'correct use'), I will happily donate my tank to the cause, so please do get in touch. The issue doesn't affect all users, just some. It's a manufacture anomaly between the glass, seals and the coils & depends which combo you have. It's a hardware issue, not the juice, or the wattage, or soaking/priming the wick etc, although the outcome is similar. Highly inconsistent tank which otherwise would have been superb on taste & durability, & a real shame. Please acknowledge Aspire, & I would love you to test my tank........ Cheers.
    charlzrocks
  • @foghornvapehorn

Great to hear that you solved your problem! BTW, I love your screen name!
  • @CaptainCloud first thank you so much for support Aspire, if you have any problem with our product, please feel free to contact Aspire service
    service@aspirecig.com
    They will seek for suggestion from Aspire engineer.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire