Cleito, Using .2 Aspire Coil, TOO HOT

I just switched from the .4 coils to the .2. Even using the rings, it's running hot enough that it leaves me feeling like my lips/skin around my lips is getting sunburned! I was up to 60w (dual Pico) and have moved down to 55, and still the same thing.

Really disappointed, esp since I've got an entire pkg of these coils, and none left of the .4, so I can't just switch out, but I can't imagine using up the rest of the .2 if this is what's going to be happening.

I've loved the Cleito up until now, and have been eyeing the exo, but this problem makes me hesitate.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I just switched from the .4 coils to the .2. Even using the rings, it's running hot enough that it leaves me feeling like my lips/skin around my lips is getting sunburned! I was up to 60w (dual Pico) and have moved down to 55, and still the same thing.

Really disappointed, esp since I've got an entire pkg of these coils, and none left of the .4, so I can't just switch out, but I can't imagine using up the rest of the .2 if this is what's going to be happening.

I've loved the Cleito up until now, and have been eyeing the exo, but this problem makes me hesitate.

In general a lower resistance coil will fire a hotter temperature. I suggest opening up your air flow more and get yourself a longer drip tip if you plan on using the .2ohm coils. I myself prefer the .4ohm coils as I like a slightly cooler vape. What made you switch to the .2ohm coils anyway?

• In general a lower resistance coil will fire a hotter temperature. I suggest opening up your air flow more and get yourself a longer drip tip if you plan on using the .2ohm coils. I myself prefer the .4ohm coils as I like a slightly cooler vape. What made you switch to the .2ohm coils anyway?

I found that turning up the wattage had a positive impact on the flavours I've been vaping, and wanted to have the higher range of options.

• Ok, again, go with a longer 510 drip tip, that should help and it will be a minimum dollar outlay.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire