Aspire Cleito tank with Aspire Archon - TC settings? Help

I am using an Aspire Cleito tank with the Aspire Archon. It was great at the beginning but now the taste is awful. I think i may have changed the settings of the Temperature Control and i don't know how to fix it. The manual is not that useful. Help me please.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Andromeda1992

Have you changed to a new coil? You may have burnt the one in it causing it to taste bad.
  • @charlzrocks I have. I am sure the problem is on the TC
  • @charlzrocks I have. I am sure the problem is on the TC

your problem with the taste going bad most of the time means that you have burnt the coil cotton. Your TC settings will dictate the heat and the AMOUNT of flavor you are receiving. I myself do not use Temperature Control, I use the Wattage setting. Depending on what the reisistance of your coil is, dictates the wattage setting. See the attached photo taken from the Aspire website. Each coil has a wattage rating right on the side of the coil. If you vape at too high of a setting you can burn the coil and get terrible taste. If you have burnt the coil and are using the liquid still in the tank when it was burnt can ruin that juice as well causing bad taste. Power settings alone can't make a juice taste terrible unless they are too high and you are scorching the juice and/or coil.image For TC settings you should be using the coil with the black o-rings on it as in the photo. Wattage and temperature range for that coil are listed under the coil in the photo.
    bmp
    bmp
    SNAG-01.bmp
    2M
  • @charlzrocks I use the 0.2 coil on 45 watts
  • @charlzrocks I use the 0.2 coil on 45 watts

If you are using the.2ohm coil as shown in the photo with TC you are using the INCORRECT coil! You should be using the SS316L 0.4ohm coil as shown in the photo. The .2ohm coil that you are using is NOT a Stainless Steel wire coil , but a Kanthal wire coil and is NOT meant for using with Temperature Control (TC).
© 2017 Powered by Aspire