Setting, Temp, and Voltage for Aspire Atlantis Tank, .5 ohm coil, on Aspire NX75

I recently purchased the Aspire NX75 mod with the Atlantis Aspire tank. I have a .5 ohm coil in the tank. I think I must have accidentally changed some settings that I shouldn't have because with 3 replacement coils, all soaked for more than 10 minutes, I am immediately getting a burn. Can someone please help me figure out what settings it should be on and what temp? I had it on 30W before with no problems at all, so OK there. I am not sure what temp Fahrenheit and what T setting it should be on (Ti, Ni, SS, M1, M2 or M3). I don't think I want to mess with the M's. Also, not sure on the Voltage either
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @ancavallaro

First off if you are not using a Temperature Control type of coil (Ni, Ti. SS) you should be using the wattage function to set firing with the Atlantis .5ohm coils. They are Kanthal coils (Ka) and should be set no higher than 45 watts. so use the "W" button and get it to where the screen shows that "W", then use the "+" or "-" buttons to set the wattage up or down. If you are in doubt about the wattage range of the coil, it is usually printed right on the side of the coil itself. You only have to set the mod to wattage and leave it there. The other settings are independant of each other and do not act in unison in any way. Download the NX75 user manual here: https://www.aspirecig.com/downloads/manuals/download361.html
    ancavallaro
  • @charlzrocks
    Thank you. I have the wattage set at 27, and the coils are 20-30 range. I think the problem is that I accidentally hit T at some point and changed one of the other settings on accident. I just don't know which one.....
  • Go back to the Wattage mode (pushing the "W" button).
    And perhaps you should then lock your settings to be sure it won't happen again.
  • @ancavallaro

You will see the little "Lock" icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Press and hold both the "+" and the "W" buttons at the same time to lock the screen once you get your settings where you like them. To unlock the screen press the buttons and hold them till the icon shows as unlocked, then you can again make adjustments to your wattage, etc. This will help to keep you from accidentally setting the mod to something that you don't want! :-B
© 2017 Powered by Aspire