New Pegasus with Triton tank (Odyssey kit) and can't make it work - help please!

Hey guys,

I'm quite new to sub ohming, started with the Atlantis tank and Aspire cf sub ohm battery a few weeks ago. I've been incredibly happy with that one and have recently upgraded to the Odyssey kit (Pegasus mod with Triton tank), expecting to get even bigger clouds with the same great flavour that I get on the cf sub ohm.

Unfortunately, I just can't seem to make it work properly. I get clouds, but generally not as big as with the cf sub ohm and the flavour isn't great, either. I've been trying the following:

- different high VG juices (that work very well in the cf sub ohm/ Atlantis tank)
- all sorts of different wattages appropriate for the different coils I've tried (0.15 ohm, 0.3 ohm and 0.4 ohm)
- different airflow options (from top and bottom wide open to top closed and bottom reduced)

It's a genuine, new Aspire product - checked the code etc. It's fully charged and has a good quality battery (Sony VCT5 18650).

Does anyone have a clue what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help! :)
Comments
© 2017 Powered by Aspire