Aspire cf vv

When my battery gets fully charged based on the instructions it should stop flashing blue but it stays on. Also sometimes when im hitting my atomizer and clicking the buttom it works fine up untill some point and it changes to orange and stops heating is that normal?? Us it because of overheating
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,
    When fully charged,the light on the battery will turn off,the light on the charger will turn green.
    While charging,the battery will display solid light:Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
    When the light on the battery turn to orange,which means the battery power turns to lower level.
    The CF VV battery has overdischarge function:when battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain on, and the Orange LED light will blink and stop heating to remind users to charge the battery.
  • Thank you. I understand that its low on battery but i had just fully charged it after on hit it started blink. Another thing, i do see it dose turn to green after fully charged but the light on the battery never turns off stays blue. Did i get a bad battery? And how i go about getting a replacement i had just bought this friday? Can i get a new one from you guys if i send this one?
    @hectorgaona06 When fully charged,the light on the battery will turn off,the light on the charger will turn green.
    If the light on the charger is red and doesn't turn to green,at the same time,the light on the battery doesn't turn off,which means the battery is not fully charged,it is charging.
    After several hours charging,If the light on the charger turn to green,and the light on the battery turn to blue,which also means the battery is fully.
  • @hectorgaona06 " I understand that its low on battery but i had just fully charged it after on hit it started blink"
    what kind of light did the battery blink? how many times did it blink?
    The battery comes with a user manual ,it tells users that different light blinks means different situation.
  • nullit dose not blink it stays on orange will im pressing. And it dose turn off when im changing it but the light on the charger remains red and on the battery the light is off
    I can not understand your problem description very well. :(
    How to confirm that the CF VV battery is fully charged?
    The light on the battery turn to blue or turn off,and the light on the charger turn to green.
    If you want to get your problem solved,here is a suggestion for you.
    forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/26698/some-suggestions-for-aspires-customers-who-want-to-seek-for-our-support#latest
© 2017 Powered by Aspire