rust again on my 2nd Nautilus

i wanted report rust issue with Nautilus tank and ask if anyone else experienced the same.
btw, this is my second same tank i bought. i did not report the rust on my first one because i might have scratched hard to clean it which may cause it to rust. so i bought another one and i never cleaned this one yet and found rust as similar location as my first one. im only using shisha apple juice.
image.jpeg
3024 x 3024 - 1M
image.jpeg
3024 x 3024 - 1M
image.jpeg
3024 x 3024 - 1M
image.jpeg
3024 x 3024 - 1M
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Where is that rust ?

Is it some kind of game we must find 7 differences between the 4 pictures ?

• edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    kawasaks said:

i wanted report rust issue with Nautilus tank and ask if anyone else experienced the same.

btw, this is my second same tank i bought. i did not report the rust on my first one because i might have scratched hard to clean it which may cause it to rust. so i bought another one and i never cleaned this one yet and found rust as similar location as my first one. im only using shisha apple juice.

main material is SS,may be it's not rust,just the e juice....mine ordered on smokstore.us works great

• Yeah, I don't see any "rust" so I have to assume @kawasaks is talking about the color of the e-liquid. It is normal for the liquid to get darker as it steeps for some flavors.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire