Aspire pegasus - Selected new atomiser by mistake

Hi all, i have a Aspire Pegasus whereby when changing the battery i inadvertently selected new atomiser by mistake, LED display now has what looks like temp control settings. Struggling to get the standard wattage screen back, any one had this problem. Any advise gratefully appreciated. Thanks
FeeScot
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up1Vote Down
    Take the tank off, hit fire button, then reattach:

FeeScot
  • Cheers Niall, managed to change it back, temp control wasn't a function i was aware it had. Should I use certainly liquids / coils when using temp ?
    FeeScot
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up1Vote Down
    Yes. Ka is kanthal, or normal wattage coils. Ni is nickel and Ti is titanium, these 2 are TC (temp control) metals, along with many kinds of SS, which is stainless steel.

I would suggest stick to what you know pal, if it aint broke, don't fix it!
    FeeScot
  • THE NAUTILUS 1.8 BVC AND THE CLAPTON COILS ARE BOTH KANTHAL AND TO BE USED IN POWER MODE (not in TC) !
    SELECT "Ka" and "Reg" then adjust the power according to the used coil.
    FeeScot
  • Have a good vape ! :)>-
    FeeScot
  • Hi! I'm having a confusing time with my new kit too!

I love the Triton Mini tank, and am using it with the coil it came installed with (I only received it yesterday). To experiment I tried to use my Nautilus Mini to see how it would do with the same juice. When I attached it I selected New Coil/ NI/ Celsius and Room Temperature. At the lowest setting of 100 C (1.8ohm BVC coil) it blasted me with super hot burnt fumes. I replace the coil with the the same model and it did it again. I can't figure out how to use it on wattage rather than temp with a nickel coil.

I'm asking because I bought about 20 Aspire Nautilus 1.8ohm BVC replacement coils and don't want them to go to waste. Also, I have two Nautilus Mini tanks that I like to keep different juices in so that I can have a range to choose from throughout the day. This is my first box mod, before I was using a variable voltage Aspire CF VV+ 1000mah which is on it's last legs, hence why I bought this kit ( as well as the gorgeous Rose Gold colour of course! ;-D)

After writing all that... (And if you're still with me, THANK YOU!) I'm wondering if I'm just totally confused about what my coils are made of...

Are the Clapton coils Kanthal, and the BVC ones nickel? Or are they both kanthal? If the latter, then I see where I've gone wrong with my understanding!

I'm a struggling newbie, so sorry for the essay! I am so grateful to anyone who has made it this far and can help me!

Cheers!

I'd be so grateful for any advice you could give me!

Thanks a lot!
  • P.S. I'm using the Triton Mini and Pegasus Mini.
  • THANK YOU!!! I feel so silly now, I was panicking about nothing!

Happy days, I shall go have a SAFE celebratory vape!

Cheers!
  • Thanks, you too!
  • I know this is an old thread, but I just got this same kit and am having issues also. Burning through coils. ANY advice, help or guidance is appreciated. I'm using the Pegasus mini with the Triton mini, with the 1.8 BCC coils also.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire