Security code on Aspire 18650 batteries?

Hello,

Do the Aspire 18650 (2500mAh) batteries come with a security (scratch) code?
I've bought 2 pieces from a retailer. They came in a nice small cardboard box from Aspire but there aren't any security codes.
Does this mean I have bought fakes or does Aspire not equip them with security codes?
If not, why not? And how can I know for sure they are genuine?

Thanks in advance.
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Mine never came with scratch off codes on the boxes either, so I can't tell ya on that one.
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up1Vote Down
    @Xavier the 18650 battery,we package one in a small black box,and two black boxs in one white box,
    there is a scratch and check label on the white box
    Xavier
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up1Vote Down
    @Xavier there is no scratch and check label on the small box,one 18650 battery packaged with a small black box,and two small black boxs packaged with a larger white box.There is a scrath and check label on the white box
    If you just bought one,there is no scratch and check lable on the small black box :D
    Xavier
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks, I think they might not put one on them. The box is probably too small anyway.
    If there's anyone who ever had a scratch off code on them, please let us know.
    @Tina Thanks, then it looks like I've bought fakes even though they look perfectly like the real deal?!
    I'll upload pics in the attachment.
    They were marked as 100% genuine so I guess I'll open a dispute. All the other Aspire products (Pegasus mod, charging dock, Triton 2, coils, ...) I've bought from the same seller check out as original with the scratch codes though.
    DSCF9748.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    DSCF9751.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 3M
    DSCF9752.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    Oh, so they can be genuine then. That's good news! :D
    I'll assume they are genuine then because, like I said, all other purchases are genuine.
    I only received the battery yesterday so haven't had much chance to test/use it but so far they appear to be of good, solid quality. Haven't used it much but it seems to hold power well so it should be okay.
    Thanks again Tina! I like the swiftly response I get here.
  • Just wanted to say that the batteries seem to be genuine as they are working great and long lasting :)
    This issue/topic has been resolved.
    Thanks again to everyone for the replies ;)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire