Aspire new product release-Aspire NX75 mod

The Aspire NX75 MOD includes NX75-Z (zinc alloy ) and NX75-S & NX75-A (CNC Edition). The NX75-S & NX75-A are made by full CNC processing. The NX75 features refined lines and high-level design accents throughout the design. The five button system is ultra-intuitive with one-button navigation between Temperature Control and Wattage mode. To top off the superior design, and ease of use, is a premium finish which aesthetically is one of a kind. NX series devices are set to change the accepted quality levels across the industry. NX75 - Next Gen Vaping.
To know more information about NX75-S&NX75-A,please click here:
aspirecig.com/products/MOD/mod357.html
To know more information about NX75-Z,please click here:
aspirecig.com/products/MOD/mod358.html

If you want to buy,please click this link to know the price:online.aspirecig.com/mod-c-17.html
Aspire NX75 MOD CNC Processing
Comments
  • 24 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Cant wait for this one! Get an Aspire mod under my Cleito!
    Old_Salt
  • Looks very promising !

Is there a difference in electronics between the 3 different versions or is it just the used material that makes a 1 to 2 price difference between the cheapest and the most expensive versions ?
  • It's a combination of material and manufacturing methods. I'm not sure whether or not the zinc alloy versions are machined or cast. Stainless steel takes longer to machine than aluminum, and wears out the tooling much faster, increasing the cost. I wonder how many recognize the probe operation to check the CNC machining accuracy :)

I agree that it looks very promising. I'm looking forward to getting the stainless steel version.
  • I am excited to say the least. I love my single 18650 mods and the quality looks good from what I can see in the video.
  • Again, Aspire comes up with another "Game Changer"!
  • @Old_Salt the material and manufacturing methods of NX75-S/A are different from NX75-Z
    What's more,The NX75-S/A version come with type-c port support fast charging and data transferring.
    The NX75-Z version comes with micro USB port
  • @Tina Any chance for a double battery door, some day ?
    That would be a great "Evolutionary" feature !
  • Again, Aspire comes up with another "Game Changer"!

Could you be more specific, please ?
  • @Cegoca double battery door? what does it mean? Any picture?
  • Cegoca said:

Again, Aspire comes up with another "Game Changer"!

Could you be more specific, please ?
    CNC Machined Stainless Steel or Aluminum billet is something that I haven't heard of yet. And the battery installation is innovative as well! Any questions?
  • Tina said:

@Cegoca double battery door? what does it mean? Any picture?

@Tina That you can either choose for a one or a two battery door, like on this model :

• CNC Machined Stainless Steel or Aluminum billet is something that I haven't heard of yet. And the battery installation is innovative as well! Any questions?

That it would give a choice between one or two batteries, I would call that a real "Evolutionary" feature.
    How it was build and the way you change the battery, what the "game changer" about that ?
    Unless Aspire will surprise us with some extra features coming up in the future ...

• edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Tina Any idea of the weight of each box (without battery) depending on its building material (zinc, aluminium and SS) ?
  • Cegoca said:

CNC Machined Stainless Steel or Aluminum billet is something that I haven't heard of yet. And the battery installation is innovative as well! Any questions?

That it would give a choice between one or two batteries, I would call that a real "Evolutionary" feature.
    How it was build and the way you change the battery, what the "game changer" about that ?
    Unless Aspire will surprise us with some extra features coming up in the future ...

buzzkill
  • @Cegoca I will pass your kind suggestion to our products development department
  • @Tina Thank you Tina ;)
  • @Tina The red NX75-Z version looks a lot deeper red than the NX75-A version that looks almost dark pink, is this true or just a less coloured image ?
    Or in other words, is the red colour the same on the A and Z versions ?
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Cegoca there is a little different.
    As you found,The red NX75-Z version looks a lot deeper red than the NX75-A version
  • @Tina OK, thank you !
    Working late today, Tina ?
  • A silicon case for the NX75, what a good idea !
    online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nx75-silicone-case-ships-late-july-p-213.html

Any real picture would be nice, please :-/
  • I would buy one! And, I just bought 2 more Aspire batteries for my NX75 as it has become my go-to mod of choice!
  • Hello Everyone, Guess I have been out of the loop for a while. what is the difference between the NX75 and the Evo kit?
  • Hello Everyone, Guess I have been out of the loop for a while. what is the difference between the NX75 and the Evo kit?

THe NX75 is the Mod and charging cord. THe EVO kit is the NX75 Mod and the Atlantis EVO tank, extra glass, extra Atlantis EVO coil and charging cord.
    :D
  • The NX75-Z also supports fast charging
© 2017 Powered by Aspire