Aspire Nautilus X 1.8 ohm Coils to release soon

The 1.8Ω coils for the Nautilus X are now on pre-order on the official Aspire websiteonline.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-x-18ohm-coil-5pcsdelivery-in-early-july-p-203.html. Nautilus X coils are 1.8Ω and are rated for use at 12-16 watts. The Nautilus X coils incorporate U-Tech, the latest coil technology. Vape flows through the U-shaped chamber and passes the Kanthal coils twice before being inhaled. This all-new airflow performance allows for unrivaled vape flavor and e-juice taste.
Product Link: 1.8Ω Coils online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-x-18ohm-coil-5pcsdelivery-in-early-july-p-203.html
Feel free to discuss or the review the Nautilus X 1.8ohm coils here.

Comments
  • 37 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Your 1.6 Ohm coil is Kanthal, and NOT for use with Temp Control. Just stick with Variable Wattage mode for this type of coil. :)
    Coffee_Gordon
  • I am using the 1.8ohm coil in my Nautilus X and the draw is much better and less harsh than the original 1.5ohm coils that came with the tank! :-bd
    arska
  • HI

i use the natullis x with 1.8 ohm and have great vapes and taste

thanks
    Tina
  • Just a quick update on the Nautilus X:

It seemed that my Yihi SX350 chip is heating up the coils too quickly therefore producing burning from e-juice ( I don't add sweetener or double flavor shot) With the nugget, as a temperature sensing device, the "pre-heating" of the coil and the slow firing seemed to tame down the coil burn-out. Of course, the combo 4 ML tank and the nugget is just about the sleekest mini vaping machine to carry comfortably around town. Can't ask for anything better.

I also ordered the 4 Flex power kit from Slowtech. I am currently experimenting with different coils builds and drip tips. I will report back in a few days.

Of course, that led me down the path of searching for a perfect atomizer for MAX VG Juice. As a MTL vaper, I never though I would need to venture down the sub-ohm path. but after 3+ years of vaping here we are. I order a black one with .4 ohm coils. Since i was a DYI Evolv and Yihi mod maker for 3 years, I can finally get to use the power of my SX350. After a few days of vaping, I found the perfect combo for the Cleito as a MTL vaper. I had to ended up ordering a $13 glass drip tip, the one stocked with Cleito is just too big for my liking. With the 0.4 ohm coil, I am comfortably vaping at 17 to 19 watts.

Summary -

(1) Even though the Cleito can probably vape crude oil with enough power (especially with the 120 watt new release), I found that the mixture of vapor and air is the best for MTL if you cut the down the juice a little bit. Not wanting to keep two mixture of juices around, I will start ordering 70/30 juice which would be perfect for both the Cleito and the Nautilus X.

(2) I am currently using 6 mg nicotine Juice. I found, with the Cleito, just a few puffs is enough to keep me bugged eyes for hours at work. Even though, it is certainly a different experience, I think I will cut the nicotine down to 3mg just to feel "normal". Of course, I will be vaping my 3 mg juice on my Nautilus X also.

Oh, BTW,I also ordered a RTDA kit for my Cleito. The idea is to build coil/MOD combo where the wattage can be consistent with my Nautilus X usage so I won't have to mess with my five SX350 presets too much as I go from Tank to Tank.

On with chasing the perfect flavor/vapor/cost as a MTL vaper. Happy Vaping !!
    Tina
    Cleito_N_NautilusX.jpg
    4096 x 2304 - 1M
    Cleito_on_SX350.jpg
    4096 x 2304 - 1M
    NautilusX_On_NuggetV1.jpg
    4096 x 2304 - 1M
  • @hwwyang

If you have ordered the RTA kit for the Cleito I highly recommend getting the 5ml "Fatboy" glass for it as well. The Cleito RTA takes up more room than the standard coils and you will end up filling it more often. Find it here: https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cleito-replacement-pyrex-glass-tube5ml-p-178.htmlimageimage
    Tina
    375193goldet5ml.jpg
    1536 x 2048 - 232K
    17c7e0ca76c6650b8d24f40fc43be2ed.image.220x220.png
    220 x 220 - 190K
  • edited June 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Good news ! :)>-
    This should result in a less warm vape I suppose ?
  • Cegoca said:

Good news ! :)>-
    This should result in a less warm vape I suppose ?

I don't think that the little difference in the resistance of the dual coil will make it much cooler. We'll see!
  • it would be a more restrictive draw like the original nautilus
    spacing 2mm vs 2.5 for the original nautilus x coil and 0.18 vs 0.25
    image.png
    1162 x 518 - 175K
    image.png 175K
  • thank you aspire this is what i was looking for :)
  • @charlzrocks That's why I was writing about a "less warm" vape, I do not expect a much cooler vape either.
    We will have to wait a few more weeks indeed before we know.
  • Cegoca said:

@charlzrocks That's why I was writing about a "less warm" vape, I do not expect a much cooler vape either.
    We will have to wait a few more weeks indeed before we know.

It will be interesting to see how they perform!
    :-B
    Hi, all, though I like the nautilus original and has been my only head for 2 years, I found the triton temperature control coils made it the best out there by miles! Please tell me when temperature control coils are coming out for my new nautilus x, which I'm liking already, but think temp coils would really make it the best one yet (ps speaking of wish lists for the nautilus x, a none glass tank (or reinforced), as I'm prone to dropping or having it in my pocket at work and breaking the all glass ones)
    Thanks aspire
  • @nitrox1 thank you so much for supporting aspire.
    I will pass your kind suggestion to our products development department.
  • Anyone tried the Nautilus X 1.8 ohm coil?
    What's your use experience ? :D
    Tell us your opinion :D
  • Is it already available ?
    Website says "early July" ...
    If I had known, just had an order shipped :(
    Now, my next order will not be before a month ...so I won't be able to test them till next month :((
  • @Cegoca the orders for nautilus x 1.8 ohm coil will be shipped today :D
  • Too bad Canada Post is going under lockout/strike. There's word that they are currently not delivering parcels. Who knows when the'll start delivering again. Courier (DHL) is too expensive for most orders. They add 50% or more to the cost of products.
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Couriers always charge high shipping, clearance fees, and any duty payable. Taxes of 15% are charged on the item itself, and all shipping, fees, and duties.

Packages sent by mail have no added charges under $200CAD (about $150USD.) Above $200 CAD, taxes, a nominal clearance fee and duty is charged.

Cross-border shipping from the USA is very expensive, even by mail. Free shipping from US suppliers always means within the USA, usually only the lower 48. That's why I only order what I can't source elsewhere from US suppliers. A good example is the ESS SmoothStepper, listed on e-bay for $179.99USD. Postage, customs fees, and taxes add another $74.15USD to the item. Free trade is just an illusion.

Aspire will send me two Platos for $184.57CAD with free shipping by mail which incurs no added charges by Canada Post. If i choose the DHL option, they add a shipping fee of $25.13, $15.00 clearance fee, and $33.71 in taxes for a total added cost of $73.84. I can buy them locally for about $90 taxes included, or about the same price as Aspire charges. The advantage of ordering new products directly from Aspire, and having them mailed to me is that I get the products about two weeks before they hit the local B&Ms. I can also order parts not carried by the local B&Ms at the same time.
  • Hi there,

I've just bought an Aspire Nautilus. to go with my KangerTech 160 box

For the use of temperature control, I need to know what the wire type of the coil is.

Pure Nickel, Titanium, Nichrome or Stainless Steel ?

Does anyone here know?

thanks in advance for any help you can offerr
  • They are Kanthal, not working in temperature control :(
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Coffee_Gordon
    You bought a "Nautilus" or Nautilus X" ?
    For the Nautilus X : no TC coils as said above.
    For the old Nautilus, the only possible coils for TC are the Ni200 Triton mini coils.
    Coffee_Gordonricovapes
  • oh, thanks for such a quick response.

It's not a Nautilus X, just a plain 5m tank with a 1.6 ohm installed (Aspire BVC) if that helps.

It's not that important, I didn't buy the box for temperature control, I just liked the double removable batteries. I use a separate charger.

I need to set up the mod by selecting the right coil type - it probably won't matter a lot if I get it wrong - hopefully :)

• thanks, I will do that.
  • kanthal can now be used in temp ie ohmwrecker g2
  • Hey. I've been using the 1.5 ohm coil and I have to say there is something special about the dual flow tech. But it does keep me wanting just a bit. I'm strictly Mtl. A 1 ohm is badly needed. The ego one 1 ohm is perfect in terms of pull and flavour but their tanks are leaky and crap Just do it. It'll be perfect. I know
  • This is for the nautilus X. Forgot to mention. The 4 ml adapter is also perfect.
  • received those 1.8ohm coils today
    its feel perfect to me .. more like the original nautilus with denser cloud
    and better flavor thx
    i only waiting for a smaller driptips now :)
  • @marc18t

SMALLER driptip? I think they should be longer myself!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire