Pegasus Mini Bypass vs Regular

Hi, I was just wondering, what is the difference between the bypass and regular option when clicking on the watts settings? I have always used the regular option when I use my tanks, but since I am soon getting an RDA, would I use use the bypass mode or the regular mode? Thanks.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Bypass mode applies the full voltage of the battery to your coil, but limits the current to the maximum power the MOD is capable of. Think of a mech MOD with a protection circuit and you'd be close.

Mech MODs were originally used for high power vaping or cloud generation. Regulated MODs did not exist with the power levels available today. I highly recommend the use of a regulated MOD, both for your own safety and the consistency of the vape you'll get from it. The size and construction of the deck will determine what coil builds you can mount on it. The coil build will determine the power required. Check out the iJoy Tornado with the T6 deck as an example of a 300W capable RDTA. I don't think a MOD currently exists that will drive a 300W tank. You can bet that at least one will show up in the next month or so.
  • Old_Salt said:

Check out the iJoy Tornado with the T6 deck as an example of a 300W capable RDTA. I don't think a MOD currently exists that will drive a 300W tank. You can bet that at least one will show up in the next month or so.

I have seen a "Spartans 300W TC Box Mod" ... but ... by all means, is this power race really necessary ?

• Cegoca said:

Old_Salt said:

Check out the iJoy Tornado with the T6 deck as an example of a 300W capable RDTA. I don't think a MOD currently exists that will drive a 300W tank. You can bet that at least one will show up in the next month or so.

I have seen a "Spartans 300W TC Box Mod" ... but ... by all means, is this power race really necessary ?

Competitive cloud chasers seem to think so. :))
© 2017 Powered by Aspire