Issue with my Aspire CF VV+

I got the starter pack, and have had it for about 4 months. Everything was great until now, where it suddenly won't work. I'm only using what came in the kit, but the cf vv+ indicates a short. It flashes 3 times, over and over. It does this for about 5 minutes, then stops. But as soon as I press the button, it immediately starts again. It hasn't been damaged in any way, and I haven't done any kind of tampering. If I plug it into the charger, nothing happens. The light on the charger stays green, and the light on the vape does nothing different. Pressing the button when it's plugged in starts the 3 light cycle. It can't even be turned off. As long as it's flashing, it's completely unresponsive.

Any idea what could be wrong?
Comments
  • 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Remove the tank and press the fire button. The blue light should come on while the button is held.

If the blue light comes on, and you can turn the battery on/off with five fire button pushes - change the tank/coil

If the battery flashes the shorted sequence - check the connector for any debris. Clean the connector with a q-tip and isopropyl alcohol. If the blue light still does not come on the battery is bad and you'll need to replace it.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire