Guess the features of the "X" product from Aspire-"X" Giveaway contest on May 5.

Guess the features of the "X" product from Aspire. "X" Giveaway contest on May 5.
x-teaser-2.png
794 x 1123 - 3M
Comments
  • 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • A 25mm tank that makes use of the new U-TECH coils. Easy top fill with a no-leak design. The tank will hold approximately 5ml of liquid. Dual airflow control with a top AFC that pulls air down into the coil head as well as regular bottom AFC that pulls air up through the coil making this new tank produce excellent flavor and thick dense clouds. The kit includes a RTA system much like the Cleito RTA system. This new tank puts the X in sexy!
    Old_Salt
  • Ceramic coiled tank.
  • edited April 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Amazing flavour, with great cloud production
    New, top fill 'leak-proof' design
    large bottom AFC for great airflow,
    top AFC to cool hot vapour
    New coils complementing the tank, with element embedded into sintered ceramic, wrapped with organic Japanese cotton, eliminating spitting, or leakage through the coils, available in Clapton Kanthal A1, and Ni200.
    2ml capacity for the European market, (with optional 5ml glass coming soon).
  • From the looks of things, it kind of looks like an RDA on top of a box mod. Could this be a squonk box style mod with high wattage and the ability to use your own squonk box compatible rda?
  • its a genny style rta.
  • A fork that glows in the dark, an electric duck that recites Rod McKuen, chicken-mint dental floss, No....it's a Sadillac ElDorado Pervertable with removable Hog-Fop! :D
  • New box mod. 2*18650 batteries, goes up to somewhere between 150-200W. All in one, like the plato with roughly the same juice capacity. Top it off with a new stainless steel temp control coil, or maybe a ceramic coil.

It's either something like that, or it's a RDA.
  • An updated Nautilus tank and coil.
  • Nautilus / mini 2
  • Can anyone help me please i have a HS VAPOROURMX battery with a aspire BDC clearomizer. It keeps leaking in to my mouth and sometimes the battery too. Im using a pv liquid. Any suggestions please ?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire