Coil choices for aspire plato kit

The important thing needs to be told more than 3 times: The Triton Mini 1.8ohm clapton coil, 1.2ohm coil and 0.15ohm TC coils are compatible with Plato! The Triton Mini 1.8ohm clapton coil, 1.2ohm coil and 0.15ohm TC coils are compatible with Plato! The Triton Mini 1.8ohm clapton coil, 1.2ohm coil and 0.15ohm TC coils are compatible with Plato! ..........
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/12440404_581041808717561_54140937244380250_o.jpg
Cegoca
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • B-)

Any one still doesn't get it ? b-(
  • It can get a little confusing!

Easier just to say Plato, Triton Mini and Nautilus (+Mini) coils are all interchangeable?

It might be worth while adding that to your product page as it only suggests Nautilus BVC compatibility at the moment, which is a bit limited in choice?
  • i don't get that one i am afraid?
  • edited March 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @woodbar Yet another picture might help :)) ...

I'll update the title later to reflect this.
  • edited March 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Title change complete. It's changed in all posts referencing this image as it's located on my server.
  • I think you may have misunderstood my post.

I am aware which coils fit the Plato - I was merely pointing out that for any prospective customer looking at the Aspire Product page it might not be crystal clear because the image in the first post above is NOT included on that page?
  • woodbar said:

I think you may have misunderstood my post.

I am aware which coils fit the Plato - I was merely pointing out that for any prospective customer looking at the Aspire Product page it might not be crystal clear because the image in the first post above is NOT included on that page?

I agree with you on that one.......It should be in the information on the Aspire site when you click on the Plato, but we have it now and that is what matters I suppose.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire