Triton RTA deck doesn't fit Triton 2

Is it just me? The triton rba doesn't properly fit the triton 2. The base won't screw in all the way.

Suggestions?
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @retr0o
    The Triton RTA System is made specifically for the Triton V1 tank and will not work on the Triton V2. Whomever sold it to you should have made you aware of that fact.
    watkijwViruk
  • Well that's fantastic. Why would hey not have a rba for triton 2. If I had known I wouldn't have bought he tankmketnalone the rba
  • You know what. The stock coils suck. The aspire mini and Pegasus mini are both bad. The Pegasus mini has the thinnest finish ice seek and scratches if you look at it wrong. The coils dont last more than ten ml on either system. Aspire. Change their standards every couple of months I don't retain a compatibility. They're so busy pushing our products they don't do any proper R&D I don't care about their customers and honestly I thought I'd give this one last chance to aspire but there's no point now the coil stink their overall system sucks I'm just done with their products cheap Chinese crap when there are some seriously good Chinese manufacturers out there making progress aspire us just circling the drain I'm done with their products
  • edited March 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Adman680
    Aspire has made it known from early on that the Triton RTA does not fit the Triton V2. That said, a few minutes with a lathe had all three of my RTAs fit both the original Triton, and the V2. Yes, I know most folks don't have a lathe.

Some of us are not meant to own plated or coated MODs, tanks, or other devices, vaping related or not. Like yours, mine get knocked about and scratched up in no time. My wife received a gold plated Odyssey mini for Christmas. It's the only one she uses, and it travels to work with her daily. It is still in pristine condition, with not a mark, rub, or scratch on it. Her previous MOD, a Kamry 30 V2 that she used for nine months prior to the Odyssey mini still looks new. Mine has the appearance of a beat up POS. Hopefully you've learned as I have that equipment moulded from a single colour material, or made of plain metal keeps its looks for a longer period of time than something with a thin coating. Solid metal can even be polished to remove those marks.

Yes, some accessories such as the RTA don't work with the newer equipment, but Aspire has maintained compatibility with their coils for most of their tanks. Nautilus coils fit the Triton mini, and the Plato. Atlantis coils fit the Triton original and V2. The coils also last, the time depending on the liquid used and power applied. Between my wife and I, each going through a tank every day or two, we're almost finished our second box of Clapton coils for the Triton minis. Ten coils, or five each in three is not bad at all.

I suggest a visit to the ecf, before buying another MOD or tank. You'll find almost every piece of vaping gear there, along with folks who love it, and those that absolutely hate it. Hopefully you'll be able to find something that meets your needs.
  • Adman680 said:

You know what. The stock coils suck. The aspire mini and Pegasus mini are both bad. The Pegasus mini has the thinnest finish ice seek and scratches if you look at it wrong. The coils dont last more than ten ml on either system. Aspire. Change their standards every couple of months I don't retain a compatibility. They're so busy pushing our products they don't do any proper R&D I don't care about their customers and honestly I thought I'd give this one last chance to aspire but there's no point now the coil stink their overall system sucks I'm just done with their products cheap Chinese crap when there are some seriously good Chinese manufacturers out there making progress aspire us just circling the drain I'm done with their products

I find it strange that you are responding to a thread from over a month ago just to gripe about Aspire. You should have something constructive to say or move on, that's my opinion on your comments and I'm sticking to it. :-@
© 2017 Powered by Aspire