Aspire Atlantis

I was wondering if I need a special battery for this new tank system. I have an iTazte CLK 1280 and want to buy a couple of more. Would this battery work okay? If not, what battery/types of batteries should I use? Thanks!
Comments
  • 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We are sorry that the output of your battery iTazte CLK 1280 is not enough.our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30 wattage output battery.
    We have designed two new batteries for our Atlantis,details,please refer to our website:https://online.aspirecig.com/mod-c-17.html
    Have a nice day!
  • The iTazte CLK 1280 can only push a maximum of 3.5 amps and is protected to not fire below 1.2 ohms as that battery determines you have a bad coil.

When using a subohm coil of .5 on a fully charged 4.2 volt battery you will be running at 8.4 amps or 35 watts, I highly recommend purchasing the new subohm battery from Aspire for plug and play.
  • Thank you for the help and suggestions! I've been vaping for about a year (smoke free for over 9 months) but am still puzzled by the electrical workings of the various systems used to vape. I'm just now getting a good understanding of all the terms used as well as the various ways to vape; Mods, tanks, clearos, cartos, drippers, pens, etc. I use my iTazte with a Kanger Protank 2 and like this system very much. I'm just looking at the newer stuff coming out and trying to get an understanding of how they work, compatibility with how I vape now, cost for replacement coils/glass/etc., quality of clouds/flavor, etc.

Thank you both very much for the knowledge and I will take into serious consideration your suggestions!
  • I assume the Aspire CF VV battery will not work as well?
  • No it will not, sorry.
  • Ok. Thanks for the quick response :)
  • I understand that Aspire is making 0.8 and 1.0 ohm coils for the Atlantis. Can you tell me when these might be available for sale? Thank you
  • suzannah" said:
    I understand that Aspire is making 0.8 and 1.0 ohm coils for the Atlantis. Can you tell me when these might be available for sale? Thank you
    Dear Customer,
    We are sorry that you got the wrong information.
    We don't make 0.8 and 1.0 ohm coils for our Atlantis,but in future,we will according to the requirement of the market to determine if making them.
    Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    [quote="suzannah"]I understand that Aspire is making 0.8 and 1.0 ohm coils for the Atlantis. Can you tell me when these might be available for sale? Thank you
    Dear Customer,
    We don't make 0.8 and 1.0 ohm coils for our Atlantis,but in future,we will according to the requirement of the market to determine if making them.
    Have a nice day![/quote]

Thanks for your response. I can tell you that several vendors are advertising that Aspire will be making 0.8 and 1.0 ohm coils for the Atlantis. I have seen this on a few websites now.

See link: http://kinglyvapes.com/shop/aspire-atlantis/

Replacement coil heads include 0.5, 0.8 or 1.0 ohm.
  • suzannah" said:
    [quote="Tina"][quote="suzannah"]I understand that Aspire is making 0.8 and 1.0 ohm coils for the Atlantis. Can you tell me when these might be available for sale? Thank you
    Dear Customer,
    Have a nice day![/quote]

Thanks for your response. I can tell you that several vendors are advertising that Aspire will be making 0.8 and 1.0 ohm coils for the Atlantis. I have seen this on a few websites now.

See link: http://kinglyvapes.com/shop/aspire-atlantis/

Replacement coil heads include 0.5, 0.8 or 1.0 ohm.[/quote]
    Dear Customer,
    First,this vendor is not our authorized seller.The information is wrong,right information please refer to our website:https://online.aspirecig.com/atlantis-c-16.html
    What's more,please be careful that we stop supplying our products to the sellers who don't comply with our price regulations.Our marketing department will contact this seller about the wrong information and price and our measures.
    We welcome and encourage the mutual supervision among all dealers and customers concerning the implementation of price. Please email us at Sales@Aspirecig.com with any concerns.

Have a nice day!
  • Better be careful when buying Aspire products online from small websites or ebay.

Aspire is the most popular brand out there for fakes. Always check for the 3d sticker and the scratch code.
  • From what I've read it doesn't look like I can use the Atlantis with a ProVari 3 (P3 does 0.8ohm, but the Atlantis is 0.5ohm). Can you confirm?

I also have an iTaste MVP 2.0, but the manual doesn't specify if it will do sub-ohm. Do you have any idea if the Atlantis is compatible with this device?
  • nfarrar" said:
    From what I've read it doesn't look like I can use the Atlantis with a ProVari 3 (P3 does 0.8ohm, but the Atlantis is 0.5ohm). Can you confirm?

I also have an iTaste MVP 2.0, but the manual doesn't specify if it will do sub-ohm. Do you have any idea if the Atlantis is compatible with this device?
    Dear nfarrar,
    We are sorry that your batteries are not compatible with our Atlantis,the output wattage is not enough.
    Our Atlantis compatible with 20-30W output wattage batteries.
    Have a nice day!
  • I was wondering if all Aspire Atlantis has been moved over to the organic cotton coil? Is this a new standard issue? Thanks for your help.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire