zachhalfbaked23

So I have an aspire et-s rainbow glassomizer with a drip trip. I'm using it on a innokin itaste MVP 2.0 battery. My aspire tank leaks, gurgles, gets liquid in my mouth. Why doesn't it work?
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • How old is the coil?
  • What ratio liquid are you using? And what wattage/voltage are you vaping at?

You may just have some excess liquid in the atomizer. Try rolling up the edge of a paper towel and insert it in the top end of the ET-S to soak up excess. You should only have to do this once or twice per tank that you vape, but especially after filling.
  • I don't know what the ratio of the liquid is. And I'm vaping at 11.0 Watts and 5.5 volts. And I clean the atomizer a lot and the tank.
  • @zachhalfbaked23 try the fix I mentioned above. If you still get gurgling you may have to adjust power up, or replace the coil. The coils should last several weeks, but do need to be replaced. Make sure the coils you buy are authentic. The code can be checked online.
  • @zachhalfbaked23

I don't know what the ratio of the liquid is.

That must be on your bottle somewhere ...

And I'm vaping at 11.0 Watts and 5.5 volts

I read the MVP 2 can only go to 5.0 Volt.
    It is anyway either Wattage or Voltage you regulate, not both. Try to put your mod on Wattage regulation.
    What coils do you use ? the 1.6 or 1.8 ones ?
    BDC or BVC ?
    For your setup, you should use the 1.6 BDC ones on a 70/30 PG/VG liquid at 11 Watts.

And I clean the atomizer a lot and the tank.

Ok to clean the thank, not the coil (if it's what you mean by atomizer), you would just destroy it.

© 2017 Powered by Aspire