Cleito RTA concerns

Comments
  • A velocity style full bottom replacement, lol. I can only dream but seriously though, vertical coil deck is what we need.
  • @midnightwolf I have passed your suggestion to our products development department.
    Let's wait to see how it looks like.
  • @Intrinsic dude I had the exact same idea for the inner wicking!!! A thin wall ceramic cylinder! And cotton on the outside.... Worried it might crack, but if that is the cost of a vertical rebuild deck - then dammit let me have it!! Let's see what they give us!
  • How's the rta coming? The better question, when can we expect to see a release or hear more? ive bought 2 of these tanks now, and me and plenty people I know are look forward to the release of this rta deck.
  • @naterade304
    Aspire personel will be back to work on February 18. They are all on Holiday for the Chinese New Year. You will just have to wait.
  • Also id love to see an optional top with a chimney for atlantis coils or one for regular 510 drip tips(or more options for these awesome delrin mouth pieces) or some sort of cuff that covers the mouth piece o ring to make it look seemless with other drip tips. Obviously temp control is a must now a days, i have wrapped some awesome ni200/kanthal claptons that would be perfect for this tank. But seems like 316l stainless steel is the future. Happy new year!! Ty for the awesome product
  • Patiently waiting for this RTA deck.
  • Intrinsic said:

I haven't killed any of my coils yet, but I dare say it should be possible to make our own coil that fits into this tank.

I would love to see someone try out making a nickel or SS coil for this tank. They did it with the Atlantis coils, and this should be easier being that we have a larger surface area to work with.

I personally did not care for the Aspire SS coils as they tended to spit liquid quite a bit. I was not the only user that had that problem.
  • I would like the Cleito coil R&D team to be exploring a ceramic vertical tube heating element inside of the chimney for new coil development. I believe that ceramic heating elements with replaceable cotton will be a large part of the future for vapers. The ease of use and flavor enhancement along with the increase in longevity are all important factors that will move the ceramic element into the future. I love my Cleito tank and the wonderful performance of it. A ceramic coil would only enhance the already fine quality of the vapor and not overly complicate the Cleito's wonderful simplicity. I currently have a Dolphin ceramic coil tank by Gigue and anticipate getting the Horizon-tech Krixus ceramic coil tank when it is released soon. If Aspire was providing a ceramic core for the Cleito tank then I would likely be satisfied with that as my main choice because it would then be the best on the market, in my opinion. Aspire, are you listening?
  • Porous ceramic coils have been recommended several times at the local B&M's. I've only heard good comments about them. I'd like to give a Clapton porous ceramic coil a try.
  • Hello, i purchased a cleito and it is fantastic. the only problem is the glass tank just decided to shatter, so i replaced it with the spare tank and once and again as i placed it on it shattered .. i took it all back to the shop were i bought it and they said it was a fault with the o ring at the base of the tank ( grommet) and that i needed to buy a replacement. i asked for advice on where to buy but they just said online..... i cant locate them anywhere .. i have had to buy a new tank costing another £20 .. and now im left with a broken cleito needing a bottom o ring (grommet ) because it wont take another tank without pushing it back off again. maybe it was just a faulty tank or grommet.

i have posted in aspire forums etc but had know reply

i really hope you can help me. i love the look and feel of the cleito.

looking forward to your reply

• edited February 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I don't know if you need the base hardware, or if the rubber seal gasket on this page will do. The folks at Aspire have been off for the past two weeks celebrating the Chinese new year. They should be back at it tomorrow, and will have an answer for you.
  • Back to the R&D subject, I have to agree with previous comments about ceramic. I also purchased a Dolphin tank and the taste is really nice and clean. And last week I decided to try the 0.9 Ohm ceramic Triton/Atlantis coils made by AtomVapes. So far I am really impressed with the taste and performance of ceramic. There is usually a slightly metallic taste with almost every coil I have vaped, and it is hard to notice until you try a ceramic coil and that taste is missing. I am a big flavor chaser, and these little differences mean a lot to me.

@Tina I hope the Aspire R&D team can really look into this. Thanks!
  • guinness said:

Hello, i purchased a cleito and it is fantastic. the only problem is the glass tank just decided to shatter, so i replaced it with the spare tank and once and again as i placed it on it shattered .. i took it all back to the shop were i bought it and they said it was a fault with the o ring at the base of the tank ( grommet) and that i needed to buy a replacement. i asked for advice on where to buy but they just said online..... i cant locate them anywhere .. i have had to buy a new tank costing another £20 .. and now im left with a broken cleito needing a bottom o ring (grommet ) because it wont take another tank without pushing it back off again. maybe it was just a faulty tank or grommet.

i have posted in aspire forums etc but had know reply

i really hope you can help me. i love the look and feel of the cleito.

looking forward to your reply

Hopefully @Tina will have an answer when she returns from holiday!
  • Dear All,
    Thank you for your kind suggestion,
    I will pass these suggestion to our products development department
  • Tina said:

Dear All,
    Thank you for your kind suggestion,
    I will pass these suggestion to our products development department

still passing on info?

here I was thinking we would be getting new product announcements about this time. :(

• @Intrinsic you still can pass your kind suggestion to us.
    Maybe your kind suggestion will be took into account in our next new product.
    ;;)
  • Hey guys! I hope you all had a good New Year! Just wondering, is there a definite release date for the RTA system? My new Cleito is arriving today, and I need to know how many coils I need to buy to last me up to the time I can get it (don't want to get loads and not need them since they're on the pricey side).

Cheers!
  • Still waiting for the RTA. And what does secrecy have to do with it? Absolutely nothing. Everyone and their brother has an RTA, so it's nothing new. Like seriously?
  • @big_vape The RTA is under testing,I think it may come out soon.please wait in patience .
    >:D<
  • Thanks for that needed update.
  • big_vape said:

Still waiting for the RTA. And what does secrecy have to do with it? Absolutely nothing. Everyone and their brother has an RTA, so it's nothing new. Like seriously?

Haha..... can't say I didn't say it in this very thread.

Aspire has a habit of releasing everything and the kitchen sink instead of releasing something that could increase or improve the longevity of an exciting product first lol.

I mean there has been a whopping 5 brand new products announced (at least) and something that should have come with this tank from day one is still nowhere to be found.

Anyways it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm looking forward more to something else from aspire, in this day and age new products get released nearly weekly in the vaping world. Super easy to lose customers. By the time they come around to releasing an rta for this tank, the new buzz word would be ceramic

• So i lost the drip tip that comes with it. And honestly i only wanna use it with it. I love the clieto for how compact and beautiful it looks on my mods(also performance obviously) but it just doesnt look right with out the stock mouth piece. Any way u can sell them or sell me one lol or is there alternatives? Also add a green cuff please!
  • @Intrinsic I feel sincerely sorry that you have this kind of feeling. :(
    I will try my best to pass your kind suggestion and voice to our products development department.
  • LOL ........the new buzz word would be ceramic.

That's old news as well. There's more ceramic now than you can shake a stick at.

Everyone and their brother has a ceramic coil, so it's nothing new, and the company that sounds like espresso, well their coil will fit our Aspire Atlantis/Tritons, at the same price as replacement Aspire coils. So Aspire won't have to do secret testing, lucky them.
  • Tina said:

@Intrinsic I feel sincerely sorry that you have this kind of feeling. :(
    I will try my best to pass your kind suggestion and voice to our products development department.

I don't feel bad per say. Just had a similar experience with you guys before which is why I even made this thread to begin with. You guys make great stuff, and tons of stuff, but you also have a tendency to not release accessories or components for existing products in a timely way, and odds are that you release a new tank first with some of the things being asked for on the cleito.

I love aspire products. I check here every single day hoping to see something new. but there are obvious trends in the vaping world right now, and right now as it stands, this RTA for the cleito, can even be considered as last year's tech considering the current industry push using encapsulated ceramic coils.

I dont know if you have tried using an encapsulated ceramic coil Tina (like the Krixus), but if you have, you will understand what I mean. I just feel the RTA for this tank should have come sooner; cause now it's coming at a time when it's gonna be considered as yesterdays tech. Whats funny is that I know if or when you guys make a proper ceramic tank it will probably be better than any out there. Ah well.........
  • edited March 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @All of you that are reading this thread hoping for updates:

I am a Cleito user since Feb. 2nd 2016. I have decided to buy the Cleito instead of the Hercules Plus despite what my brother-in-law said about tanks without a RTA. My thought at the time of purchase was....'Let's wait since the R&D department and Tina seem to be working on the issue actively. Now it is March 14, 2016 and I know that R&D is very important and that the important (?) information should not be revealed also to a certain degree.

I sincerely hope that you guys come out with a great RTA product and I also am checking this thread (not as often as Intrinsic but pretty much 3 times a week) for new updates regarding the RTA. Guys I am Korean and I also had a good Lunar New Year holiday (Chinese New Year). But for all the people in this thread + all the people that are just too damn tired to type anymore + all the people that are just viewing.... PLEASE LET US KNOW when to expect the RTA. I have entered into the world of vaping through a MOD with the Cleito and I am hoping to stay with the Cleito. But if there isn't an RTA build coming soon...... I know that I will be switching to a different product in the near future. Since I don't want to spend too much $ (this is subjective) on an authentic coil every 2 weeks (the coils seem to last me 2 weeks).

To be honest I have tried to rebuild on the original coil and I am currently using it. It took me damn near 30 minutes (This was the 3rd rebuild of my life).

Great companies create great products + know how to take care of their loyal/satisfied customers. If Apple Inc. just wanted to sell new products to make money they wouldn't upgrade the iTunes on the older models also. So be a great company like we expect you to be and we will return to you making your company a profitable continuous ASPIRE. This I guarantee you, even though there seem to be so many switchers out there, there are always loyal customers like me and everyone reading up to this point of this thread!

Sincerely,

From a customer that loves one of your products and that would like to continue loving Aspire.
  • @NYDad
    Good things come to those who wait, patience is a virtue, a bird in the hand, ah nevermind....Aspire is most likely taking their time with this one to make sure they get it right so that the customers will be satisfied. Hang in there!
  • I've been using this tank for almost 3 months. in that time I've spent 3 times more than I spent buyig the tank on replacement coils for it. That's just unacceptable. Especially when there are soooo many other thanks with rebuildable decks or rewickable ceramic coils out there.

Against my better judgment, knowing how aspire deals with product releases I went with a cleito. I'm not knocking the company or the tank. it's an awesome tank and this is an awesome company. But old habits die hard and this kinda practice does nothing but push customers away.

Today. I just ordered a new tank. one with cools that can last me six months and all I have to do is change the cotton. aspire just lost a customer here. and I can't imagine how many more of the 4k+ ppl on here that got this tank feels the exact same way. This is something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

it's unfortunate. I do wish all those here that contributed or partook in this thread all the best. And wish those that inevitably get the RTA for this tank when it is released all the best too. And a special thanks goes out to Tina. We know it's not your fault. your hands have been tied.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire