24kt Gold Odyssey Mini Kit First Impression

I received my Odyssey Mini Kit today and her are my first impressions. I have not vaped it enough to give a full review but figured I would post what I think so far. When I got it and opened it up, I was amazed at the beauty the 24kt gold plated is. I am not a big fan of yellow gold and was pleasantly surprised that it was a rose gold instead. This makes a great presentation. The mod itself is smaller than I had imagined. That is not a bad thing though. This mod fits nicely in your hand. It also has some very nice features. One of the most surprising features was that it had a mech mod on it (called bypass on the mod). The screen has a very nice contrast to it and is easy to read with large numbers and lettering. It was very easy to get it set up to use the tank also. One thing I did notice about the mod though was that the corners of the screen side are a little pointy and a little sharp feeling your hand.

The Triton Mini is a nice little tank. It had the Clapton coil pre-installed. The coil was a little further down the tube of the coil case than the normal bvc coils and Triton 1.8 Ohm coils so pre-wicking was a little harder but still was able to. The air flow is very reminiscent of the Nautilus I had which I had taken the air flow ring off and bored out the holes to match. This is a big improvement. The flavor on the 1.8 Ohm Clapton coil is prettt good too with decent cloud production for a 1.8 Ohm coil. One thing is that it hits harder than your normal 1.8 Ohm coil. I originally put in my normal 12mg juice I use with higher Ohm tanks and had to buy 6mg juice because the throat hit was harsher. This is not a bad thing though. I was able to vape the 12mg juice at 10W but once lowered I am experiencing the full 13W to 16W the coil is ment for. Flavor is great and the hit is very smooth. I have not tried the Ni coil due to not liking that kind of coil.

Pros:
Beautiful design
Smooth air flow and hit
Flavorful
Good clouds
Mechanical Mode for Kanthal(Bypass mode)
Nautilus bvc coils are compatible

Cons:
Sharp, pointy corners on screen side of mod
Afraid to get it scratched
Smaller size of mod may cause a lot tanks to hang over edge
20151216_095428.jpg
5312 x 2988 - 4M
20151216_115646.jpg
5312 x 2988 - 7M
Comments
© 2017 Powered by Aspire