Triton 1.8 Ohm Coil

For those that read my review on it the Triton, you may recall that I did not like this coil. I ended up being in a situation recently and left all my sub-ohm mods at home accidentally. I had 2 tanks with me. One was a competitors tank that was I like but can be iffy and leaky but works and one of my Tritons. The competitors tank was high ohm so I stopped at a smoke shop and got a cheap adjustable ego and filled it up and was good to go. The problem was I wanted my max vg flavor I had with. Later that day I was still away from the house so I stopped at a vape shop and picked up a 1.8 Ohm Triton coil so I could use the juice I wanted. I had low hopes on this working well for me but I knew it would at least wick up the max vg juice I wanted to use. I swapped coils and filled up the Triton and let it sit. After a few, I took a drag and was actually amazed. The vape I got was pretty decent for it being higher Ohm and actually was satisfying. A lot more satisfying than the other tank I was using. The cloud production was pretty good too. I am still using that 1.8 Ohm coil as we speak. I would actually recommend them for devices that do not work with sub-ohm tanks. The Triton is now my new favorite higher ohm coil tank(at least until I get to try the clapton coils). Well done Aspire.
Tinacharlzrocks
Comments
© 2017 Powered by Aspire