Triton V2 tank leaking at base

I recently purchased the Triton V2 tank after hearing good things about it be leak proof. Unfortunately I found the opposite to be the case. The first time I disassembled the tank to clean it, a small rubber O-ring came away from the base. I put it back on but when I went to fill the tank back up again. I left it for no more than 1 minute and the liquid had leaked through the base of the tank into the airholes and all over my mod! I have also found the drip top a lot harder to remove than the instructions suggest. Even to the point that I have had to use pliers to remove it. Overall a disappointing experience for £35.00
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yep that did the trick I must have put the small O ring back on upside down or else I had the tank the wrong way up. Thanks again for your help :) Thought I was going to have to return it
    charlzrocks
  • sodje_13 said:

Yep that did the trick I must have put the small O ring back on upside down or else I had the tank the wrong way up. Thanks again for your help :) Thought I was going to have to return it

Glad it worked out! Keep calm and vape on!
    watkijw
  • 20151108_130135.jpg
    5312 x 2988 - 5M
  • @sodje_13 with regard to that silicone seal at the base of the unit. Make sure that you do not have it in upsidedown as one side is flat and the other is concave to be seated on the glass. Ok, I just looked at your photo. and am not sure where that o-ring is supposed to be. I have only taken mine apart once. Be careful with the drip top as you don't want to cross thread it! I found it a bit wonky to reseat and screw on but that is because of the o-ring seals. I put a dab of eliquid on the o-ring seals and the top glides on much easier.
  • @charlzrocks Thanks for the tips. I am going to try and put the o ring back on the other way and see if it makes any difference.
  • Before you do, take a close look at it to see which side fits towards the glass! Let me know what happens!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire