Problems with my starter kit

My aspire starter kit is not vaping. It has been charged overnight but still no vape. Please tell me if I am doing something wrong ?? I haven't changed my coil yet ?
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • What kit do you have?
  • Did you turn it on?

Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON.
    Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
  • I have the aspire starter pack like I said I haven't changed the coil and I have followed the protocol of how to turn it on and off
  • edited November 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    If the start-up sequence completed correctly, and the tank is tight on the battery, there's not much else we can do for you here. All you can do is change the coil and try it again.

Check to see if it's a cloned Aspire product by scratching the security code on your product, and entering the revealed code on Aspire's home page. Aspire's website will tell you if the code has only been checked once, by you, or more often which usually means it's a cloned product (you may have checked more than once.) I know of one code that has been checked almost 10,000 times. This code is certainly used on cloned Aspire products.

If you have a clone you need to contact the folks who sold it to you. If you bought through e-bay or Amazon contact them as well. They don't allow fakes or clones to be sold on their websites. If you bought your starter kit locally in a store, take the kit back. They should be able to check it and exchange it if it doesn't work, or refund your money. Aspire cannot help you with a cloned product.

If you can't get an exchange or refund, and your product is verified as real, contact Aspire through service@uvaper.com if you live in North America, or service@aspirecig.com if you live anywhere else.

The situation is horrible for vaping products. It seems as though more clones are sold than real products. The words 'authentic' and 'genuine' have no meaning on-line. Prices below 15% less than what the manufacturer charges are a sure sign that the product is probably a clone. I buy only directly from the manufacturer, a verified dealer on-line, or a local shop. Check this site, or ask here if you don't know whether or not an on-line shop is selling real Aspire products.
    Code Check.JPG
    658 x 686 - 64K
  • You don't mention any liquid, did you put some in the K1 ?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire