New Mods consuming less E-juice

Dear Aspire.

I do love your products, I have a Pegasus with a Triton tank, which is very heavy on juice
can easily get through a 30ml in 2days if iam lucky. only using 25w or 22w minimal
would love to hava device that uses less juice.
also using the RTA setup, even that is heavy on juice aswell. I do Love the setup but being heavy on the juice isnt good..
Comments
  • 24 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Vapers and Flavors I think what you need will come into truth soon.
    Please pay attention to our new product,it will be released soon.
  • That would be nice.
  • edited November 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @"Vapers and Flavors" keep in mind that the bigger the cloud, the more juice it takes to make that cloud. If you want to use less juice, generally you want a coil that runs a higher resistance at a lower wattage. Or, "Tootle puffing" if you will...

Having said that, I find that you can still get a decent cloud on a 1.8 Ohm coil. But, of course, it is all dependant on your personal taste.
  • @"Vapers and Flavors"
    I guess it all depends how much you vape - I don't get through 30ml of juice in a weekend running on an RDA with dual Clapton coils running at 70W!

On my Triton tanks I probably go through less than a tank a day (although I do carry two), but at home I use the above setup now so its harder to track how much I'd go through if I just used one triton all day.

What was your consumption like with other setups?

@Tina i'm curious what product is coming soon!

@watkijw I find different juices from different manufacturers seem to be consumed at very different rates. Even juices with the same reported PG/VG ratio seem to get consumed at quite varied rates - but without tracking and timing every hit it can be hard to compare accurately.
  • @Viruk I suppose you are right. I mix all my own juice, so I forget that different manufacturers can produce some very different juices. I like being able to fully control what goes into my vape... :)>-
  • @watkijw I do like to vape alot, I understand that more clouds that I produce the more liquids i will consume,
    I use my triton at the min in the morning to get a good hit, to wake me up LOL..
    then go onto using my Plume veil RDA with dual coil at 0.5Ohm using between 22-25w with 70/30 mix.
    I am starting get to get into the DIY side of it all.. doing my research as to which receipes I can steep quicker than others..
    So I see you make your own aswell.. So any help and guidance would be greatly received.

@Tina I am intregued as to what new products Aspire are releasing, I am sure i will get a Email from them soon as I am on their product testing list ..If its a new RDA. New tank that uses less liquid but still gives out the same cloud chasing. or even better a Full Kit I will have some of that .. to reveiw on my channel .
  • watkijw said:

I like being able to fully control what goes into my vape... :)>-

How can you fully control what is in the flavours ?
    I'm full into DIY too, but that fully control is just an idea, even if the bought bases are certified, the concentrated flavours still remain questionable.

• Cegoca said:

watkijw said:

I like being able to fully control what goes into my vape... :)>-

How can you fully control what is in the flavours ?
    I'm full into DIY too, but that fully control is just an idea, even if the bought bases are certified, the concentrated flavours still remain questionable.

Yes, but you can choose which concentrates to use. For example apple flavour is made by many manufacturers. You can choose which one's product to buy.
  • Is there any DIY mixes that can be used straight from mixing.. or even 12hrs of steeping ..I have all this to learn, so any help and advice would be great ..
  • Any single flavour. I've also vaped Baker's Tobaccum mixed with their Apple flavour immediately. They do get better with age.
  • if you can inbox me to where you get your doy kit from that will be great .. and to where you get your flavors
  • edited November 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I didn't buy a DIY kit. I bought pieces:

500gm X 0.01gm scales, calibration weights, 10ml class A graduated cylinder, plastic dropper bottles are from e-Bay

I'm in Canada so I bought liquids from Canadian sources to avoid the high cost of cross-border shipping:
    PG, VG, & flavours are from diy-ejuice
    48mg/ml VG nicotine base is from allecigsolutions also available from gentlemensreserve
    allecigsolutions also has a nicotine test kit

oral syringes (1, 3, 10, 60ml) can be bought at local pharmacies in Canada for less than the on-line cost
    nitrile gloves were purchased from Princess Auto
    Plano ammunition boxes (shotgun shell size) were bought at Walmart (air-tight, keeps the odour from concentrates contained)

I mix by weight, not volume, as I find it more accurate.
  • Great thanks for the message.. i will get my kits on line i think, as the phamacy near me wont sell me the PG or VG as they seem to think i am makiing other things with it DOH LOL.. hate to think what they thinking of,. LOL..
  • Looks like I miss quite a bit when I don't check in on the weekends... LOL

Maybe my use of "fully control" was a bit overstated, but my point was that I can research and control each ingredient that I add. Nothing foreign is added unless I put it there myself, and it is my own fault if I don't research my flavors and ingredients. I also control the mixing conditions, which isn't a bad idea if you have seen some of the mixing labs out there...
  • watkijw said:

... I also control the mixing conditions, which isn't a bad idea if you have seen some of the mixing labs out there...

You mean the one in the barn next to the pig sty?
  • Old_Salt said:

watkijw said:

... I also control the mixing conditions, which isn't a bad idea if you have seen some of the mixing labs out there...

Yeah, you know the one... LOL
    Seriously, have seen pics of some really shoddy locations with pails of juice stored on the floor, and even in outdoor sheds. Know your supplier! :-O
  • @Old_Salt
    Old_Salt said:

Yes, but you can choose which concentrates to use. For example apple flavour is made by many manufacturers. You can choose which one's product to buy.

You can also choose your liquids ...
    I mean, you will never know for sure what they put in your liquids nor what they put in the concentrated flavours, no mater what choices you have.
    Only with the certified bases, you can expect 85% of your DIY liquid (in my case) to be safe, the other 15% is just relying on the flavour producer's honesty.

• watkijw said:

Old_Salt said:

watkijw said:

Yeah, you know the one... LOL
    Seriously, have seen pics of some really shoddy locations with pails of juice stored on the floor, and even in outdoor sheds. Know your supplier! :-O
    Yes, that's one of the reasons I mix my own. The other reasons are I control the PG/VG ratio, nicotine content and flavour. It's only in the past three months that liquids with more than 40% VG became available in my area. Almost all of it was 80% PG.
  • @"Vapers and Flavors" if you're really into speeding up the steeping process you can use an ultrasonic cleaner :)
    Have a look at
  • Please forgive my naivety but how would this speed up the steeping, very confused on this.
    I am steeping some liquids i got off a friend, but they gonna take a week or two before i can use them.
    Guttered..I would want to speed things up, but not ruin the steeping process in rushing things.
  • I have just been on youtube, watched some video clips on this methord very impressed. Also watched some on the slow cooker methord, low and behold the wife has a slow cooker LOL..
  • Never used my ultrasonic cleaner for stepping, but I heard the ultrasounds help the mixing in the bottles.
  • I haven't tried it, but a friend has and he says its a good option.

I can only point out the method - you'll just have to try the option (or options) that you think will work for you. I would be interested in your results if you could share though!

Good luck :)
  • I would just clarify that the ultrasonic cleaner would be great to MIX the juice thoroughly, but STEEPING is more of a chemical process that cannot entirely be rushed. I can see how some heat might rush that process along though. I do use some juices immediately after mixing, but be aware that the flavor can change over the next week or two...

My solution is to never run out of juice before making new stuff to sit and steep. :))
© 2017 Powered by Aspire