Triton V2

I want to thank aspire again for giving me a chance on winning this Triton v2 , it just arrived in the mail and I couldn't wait to test out those Clapton coils .
Been vaping on it for about 30 mins I want to tell you all of the flavor chasers out there that this coil is hands down the best taste I have ever gotten out of any coil I have used to date .
It chucks clouds got superb flavor and the design is neat , top fill new design is totally friendly with all bottles , less messy and the tank itself is much lighter .

As I have never had a Triton V1 leak on me , I can see the rubber O ring in on the outside instead of the middle . I shall come back and do an update if anything occurs . For the most part I would go buy Clapton coils if you are sub ohming and if you looking to upgrade this is what you been waiting for .

P.S The mod is V1 Pegasus Mod .
TinacharlzrocksJoel360Southy321
WP_20151103_002.jpg
1728 x 3072 - 1M
WP_20151103_007.jpg
1728 x 3072 - 1M
WP_20151103_011.jpg
3072 x 1728 - 680K
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I want to thank aspire again for giving me a chance on winning this Triton v2 , it just arrived in the mail and I couldn't wait to test out those Clapton coils .
    Been vaping on it for about 30 mins I want to tell you all of the flavor chasers out there that this coil is hands down the best taste I have ever gotten out of any coil I have used to date .
    It chucks clouds got superb flavor and the design is neat , top fill new design is totally friendly with all bottles , less messy and the tank itself is much lighter .

As I have never had a Triton V1 leak on me , I can see the rubber O ring in on the outside instead of the middle . I shall come back and do an update if anything occurs . For the most part I would go buy Clapton coils if you are sub ohming and if you looking to upgrade this is what you been waiting for .

P.S The mod is V1 Pegasus Mod .

I absolutely love the Clapton coil as well and have ordered a 5 pack from the Aspire website the same day I got my Triton V2. The top fill is still my favorite part about this tank!
    powermix24
  • do the v2 coils work in the v1?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire