Aspire mega maxx cf problem

I'm fairy new to the mods and am brand new to aspire forums. I bought the mega maxx bundle used it for a couple hours then I encountered a problem. The atomizer circuit protection indicator light keeps flashing when I try to fire it. I've switched them out and still no luck. I could use some help. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @moats104 What is it that you have switched out? I can make the assumption that you switched out the tank, if so check to see if there are any stray metal filings in the connection area. Is the product Genuine Aspire? When you check the scratch off authentication it should read as in the photo below (the X's being the numbers you input) If it says that the code has already been checked more than one time, then you have purchased a fake. I have seen where a person checks the code and the code has been checked over 500 times. Meaning that the fake maker is using the same one number on all it's fake goods. In either case, If you can't resolve the problem, I suggest that you return the product to the retailer who you bought from!
    scratch code.JPG
    560 x 395 - 43K
  • I agree with charlz on that one.
  • @charlzrocks yes I scratched it off and checked it just cause I was curious as to what it was and it said it was orginal. I switched out the coil part. Again im newer to vaping so my vaping terminology may be a little ruff. Thanks for the reply.
  • @charlzrocks but I will double check that number.
  • @charlzrocks checked the number again it's legit. I got it from myfreedomsmokes, know anything about them.? I appreciate ur help thus far. I might see if my local vape shop can help if not I'll have to TRY to send it back.
  • @moats104 My Freedom Smokes is pretty reputable and does sell Authentic Aspire, I have dealt with them before. Tell me exactly what the mod does when the button flashes and what color, how many flashes, etc. If it is indeed the short circuit protection, then there is either a short in the mod you are using or a short in the battery. If you have already tried another mod and get the same results, contact the place of purchase First! Do not take it to another vape shop that may make your problem worse if anyone else messes with the batery. You could have a battery with a bad chip in which case...return it to place of purchase for refund or exchange.
  • @charlzrocks ended up being a bad battery. Had no output AT ALL. So hopefully I can get ahold of myfreedomsmokes and get it returned. Thanks for all ur help tho it's greatly appreciated.
  • @moats104 You're welcome, let me know how it ends!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire