New Triton Version

Is the new tank going to have more sealed connections or o-rings to prevent leaks like the minor leaks of the original?
Joel360
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Viruk At this time I am unaware of any new release promotions. But, I wouldn't rule it out of the realm of possibility. You know how Aspire likes to do those. :-??
    VirukJoel360
  • @NinoCappuccino I found this description of the Triton V2 listed with the New Odyssey kit on the Aspire website and it describes the Triton V2 as "Leakless"! Below is the exact copy from the website:

Included in the Odyssey kit are the Triton 2, the Pegasus Manual edition, and an Aspire micro USB cable. The Triton 2, a tank that has AND does it all as well as being leakless and easy to clean. The Triton 2 comes with a 0.5 ohm Clapton coil installed for direct to lung vaping. Also included are a 1.8 ohms coil for mouth to lung vaping,a 0.15ohm coil for temperature control. The Pegasus Manual edition is a variable wattage and temperature control device with an ergonomic feel and a sleek stylish look. Delivering from 1 to 70 watts in REG mode through a floating 510 connection with swappable battery versatility. The Pegasus also fire coils from 0.1ohm to 3.0ohms in REG mode and in BYPASS mode it can fire coils from 0.2ohm to 3.0ohms. All this comes together to bring you a truly functional personal vaporizer. The Odyssey kit contains everything you need to enjoy your favorite e-juice anywhere, anytime.

•The Triton2 tank (0.5 ohm Clapton coil pre-installed)
    • The Pegasus Manual edition mod
    • An extra 0.15ohm Ni200 coil for temperature control
    • An extra 1.8ohms coil for mouth to lung vaping
    • An Aspire micro usb cable
    • An user manual

Joel360
  • Does anyone know if is there going to be another "shopping spree" type promotion for the new product launches?

Overall I'm happy with my Triton and Pegasus purchases, however as they were not without issue I'm hesitant to buy updated versions at full price until I've seen far more feedback on their use in the field. If you get a low price for being an early adopter and giving feedback that can help improve future products I'm fine with paying for an untested new product (untested in the field that is :) ).
  • I hope they do a shopping spree. Or let some of us be product testers. :D
© 2017 Powered by Aspire