BAD NAUTILUS COILS

I posted this on another thread but wanted to start a new one to be sure people read this. I have been vaping for about 1-1/2 years: Nautilus mini, ego twist battery, nicotine levels range from 0-18, I vape at 4.2, keep my tank clean, and keep up with all the latest news on vaping. I am an ex-smoker (last cig was 1.5 years ago), I am 44 yrs old, in great shape, eat right, have no allergies, don't do drugs, and am not under any major stress. I never had any issues during the 1.5 years of vaping. Then about 2 months ago I had a MAJOR dizzy spell out of no where. Palms sweating, forehead sweating, felt very sick, and slight headache. I never felt like that ever in my life. I went home and rested. I continued to vape (and still do) thinking it was food poisoning or something random. Over the next two months my symptoms continued: lite head all day long, loss of appetite (lost 7 lbs), couldn't concentrate, and muscle spasms, and at times severe nausea. As my symptoms worsened I thought something serious was wrong and a few times actually thought I was dying. So to keep it short, in the last two months I have had two ER visits (1 by ambulance), a MRI of the brain, CT scan of heart and chest, blood work covering every single thing you could imagine, neurologist visit, psychologist (thinking maybe it was anxiety) and orthopedic doc. All came back saying I was fine. I kept telling them about the light headiness, nausea, and other symptoms and they could find nothing. I was at the end of my rope trying to figure out what has been wrong with me until I did research on nautilus coils. I tried changing diet, more sleep, more vitamins, reducing caffeine, changing vape juice, now on 0 nicotine for over a week, etc... after all that no changes. However, recently (the past week) I have been feeling just slightly better. Thinking eventually I would be better I was becoming very optimistic. until tonight. I changed out my coil, let it soak (as usual let it soak for 30 minutes) and after 10 minutes of vaping I nearly fainted, I was overcome with sweat and a headache. Instantly I realized, this has been the problem all along. I have been using the same coils from the same 5-pack (BVC, 1.8 ohms) since this all started. As soon as I put this together I searched and found this thread. Unbelievable! I noticed a awful taste in the coils when I first changed them out but thought they didn't soak long enough. After a while the taste went away and I kept vaping off those coils. This is unbelievable after reading other postings about these coils and doing research. I have missed work, piles of Doc bills, worried my family to death, and myself not to mention. I have kept my original box along with the used coils and will have them analyzed however I can. Can someone please respond with any similar symptoms so I can confirm this? Here are my symptoms: sweaty palms, excessive sweating, loss of appetite, nausea, tingling in my forehead (fogy head, light headed feeling all day), muscle twitches, heart palps, major muscle soreness and pain in upper chest and back mainly, blurry vision, and occasional headaches. Some may respond asking these questions so I'll answer now: yes I drink water ALL day, my vape juice was 50/50 pg vg with 12 nic., and now I vape flavorless and no nic (still have symptoms), and yes I have tried 30/70 and 70/30 pg's and vg's and all vg so it's not the mixture. I have seen many blogs and threads online about these coils and people having the same symptoms. I am not an attorney or a quack, I just want to feel better. I need to know if anyone else has experienced any of these symptoms using these coils. And if aspire can please have a rep contact me asap. Thank you.
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • "I have seen many blogs and threads online about these coils and people having the same symptoms" ...

Now could you give us at least 3 links for those blogs and threads ??? I'm just curious ...
    charlzrocks
  • I absolutely agree with the two sceptical comments above. The other sources?
    charlzrocks
  • I concur.....if you have the information to pass along as you so eloquently have, the reference blogs sure would be of help!
  • wow, now that is weird, for i had something similar happen. about 2 weeks ago i started having issues of extreme vertigo. I thought it was a combination of having a bit much stress, getting used to NOT smoking a pack a day and vaping instead. I figured it was that I stepped down from 1 mg to zero too quickly (went from 6mg 2weeks to 3mg for 4 weeks, 1.5mg for 2 weeks then to 1mg for 2 weeks). So, i went back to the 1mg and about a week later I felt better and back to normal, so I thought it was the nicotine thing.
    butt
    what i didn't connect is that i changed coils on my tanks the same time i switched to the 1mg nic juice. the good news is i had needed to open a new pack of coils for the old pack was used up. While I did not same the authenticity numbers, the pack checked out as authentic.
    Dang.....Need to keep records on the box numbers now in case this happens again to me.
  • @Bogdan If you are getting bad but Authentic coils we need to know about it.
  • This thread is rather shocking to me, as I have vaped on Nautilus coils for years without any issues. I would have guessed something was wrong with the juice, maybe a miscalculation on the nic content. It sounds a lot like nicotine poisoning...

@shnockers were you able to vape this juice effectively with different coils? I don't mean to question your findings, but it seems much more likely that something bad got into your juice than the coils. Unless, of course, you were trying to clean your coils with rubbing alcohol or something similar...
  • I had the exact same issue with Nautilus coils. The bad ones I got made me very very sick, Ive spent so much money on juices in the past week thinking it cause either nic content, VG, PG, flavourings or just something seriously wrong with me. So I went out and bought a 100% VG, Flavourless juice and still got the same feeling. Had no idea what it could of been Until I started searching and came across this thread. I never thought it could of been the coils, but now I realize that the day after I bought a new pack and changed one out, I started getting very sick, nausea, blurry vision, bad headaches, cold sweats, dizzy to the point of throwing up, so right away I went out and bought a new tank (Kangertech) today and immediately vaped it as hard as I could for about 10 mins, felt great, none of the same symptoms!

I'd say something is seriously wrong with however they're making their coils.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire