Struggling to get the throat tryed just about everything need help desperately

I cannot find a descent throat hit no matter what tank or battery,mod Eliquid i use! the only time i've had a good strong throat hit is when i tryed my mates ecig.
He uses the exact same liquid i use the only different thing he does is his tank which began with A & this is the only company i no that begins with A.

As far as liquids go i've tryed pure PG PG/VG combinations but can i hell get the throat hit constantly the only time i do get a half decent throat hit is the first few hits when i first wake up then it tapers off quite rapidly!

So my main question is which tank will give me the big throat hit i've been chasing? i honestly have been through 12 tanks from all the other companies innokin,kangertech,aqwa,sailing,anypape i can't think of think of the rest off the top of my head i've spent litterary hundreds but never been satisfied.
so can anybody help me with my never ending quest for the big throat hit PLEASE?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards

Neal
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It also depends if you are doing mouth to lung or direct to lung hits. The resistance of the coil matters too. A lower ohm coil gives a hotter hit if that is what you are looking for.
    ElGribo
  • edited October 2015 Vote Up1Vote Down
    ...and nicotine level plays certain role as well, imho. You may also try to mix a little methol ejuice into your liquids as it may add to that kick feeling :-) Sure, some people just cannot stand menthol, so it depends on your preferences.
    charlzrocks
  • I think what happens is that your throat gets use to it and that is why it fades especially if you are using pure pg so when you go with the higher vg you won't feel it at all vg makes it less of a throat hit. Your going to have to find a happy medium. Hope this helps you. Happy vaping.
  • ElGribo said:

...and nicotine level plays certain role as well, imho. You may also try to mix a little methol ejuice into your liquids as it may add to that kick feeling :-) Sure, some people just cannot stand menthol, so it depends on your preferences.

I agree...I forgot that the nicotine content can kick the TH up a bit.
  • edited October 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @neal1981 Since you are using the same ELiquid as your mate, it's your tank / MOD and their settings. If you have a Nautilus, reduce the opening for the bottom AFC. If you have an Atlantis or Triton, use a 1.8Ω Triton coil, close the top AFC, and reduce the bottom AFC to a very small opening. Bring up the wattage from your MOD slowly to about 13W. You can go a little higher.

Some MODs put out less power as the battery's charge decreases. This may be part of your problem, although Vape Tongue which is your mouth and throat getting used to the taste/throat hit is also in play.

As mentioned above, increasing the nicotine, adding menthol, or moving to a higher PG EJuice will increase the throat hit. You can also add ethanol (Everclear in the US) to the liquid for a heftier throat hit. Don't go above 10%.

Hope this helps. If not give your mate a call, and find out exactly what he (or she :) ) is doing.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire