New types of coils for old tanks (in my case Nautilus)

Hi
I need some your help which new coils e.g. for Triton or Atlantis I may use in my old Nautilus with hollowed-out sleeve tank.
I've had a long break in vaping- 8 months and before I had been using BDC and BVC 1,8 Ohm coils for 50/50 PG/VG liquids.
Battery i'm going to use is VV/VW mod with TC control up to 40W.

I suppose that Nautilus does not meet requirements for using Triton Ni200 coils with TC control.

Thx for your help.

P.S. It could be very helpful to add information about accessories compatibility with older models in product descrpitions.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Rafal I am sorry that your question makes me confused.
    Did you mean that you use triton or Atlantis coil on your nautilus tank?
    The triton coil or Atlantis coil is not compatible with nautilus tank,how do you use these coil on the nautilus tank?
    Users can use the Atlantis coil on the Triton tank,they also can use the Triton coil on the Atlantis series tank,they are compatible.
  • If it is a Nautilus tank it must use Nautilus coils.
  • Tina & Charlzrocks thx for your replies.

I'm not using atlantis or triton in my nautilus. I was just considering if coils for new tank clearomizers are backward compatible with older tanks.

Your new official sales agent Poland doesn't offer relacement coils for nautilus.

Thx n brgds
  • @Rafal this is a good suggestion,I will pass your suggestion to our products development department. =D>
  • edited September 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Rafal Maybe you can buy Nautilus coils nextdoor...we Czechs love them and many eshops as well as classic vape shops sell them. Maybe we could find a shop that will sell them to our Polish friends. Where are you from? You can PM me if u want.

Or buy directly via aliexpress for example, aspire have official sellers there.
  • All interchange :bz
© 2017 Powered by Aspire