Charge my Aspire CF Sub all night?

Hello All, I'm new to vaping. I just purchased an aspire CF Sub yesterday & have a question. I'm ready for bed, but it's not fully charged. Do I leave it charge all night although I'm sure it will finish while I'm still sleeping? Or do I unplug for the night and continue in the morning? The man at the Vape shop I purchased it at said to let it die entirely before charging & let it charge entirely before unplugging.. Will over charging hurt it? I spent far to much money on it for me to already begin messing it up not even 24 hours since purchasing. Thank you in advance!
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yes it will be fine it should not over charge whenwhen fully charged it will shut down itself.
    charlzrocks
  • @AlyHix Just make sure that you are using the correct charger for your Aspire Cf Sub Ohm battery or it will take forever to charge. You should be using the Aspire charger with the following specs.... Input: DC 5V 1200mA Output: DC 4.2V 1000mA

You do not need to wait for the battery to totally discharge. You can charge it anytime as the battery has overcharge protection built in. When the on/off button comes on with the orange light it's time to charge it up, but you don't have to wait for the light. :-bd
  • @AlyHix please leave the battery on the charger for full charged.
    Please don't worry,our battery have overcharge protection: if the battery is full charged,the chips inside the battery will stop current flow into the battery.
  • Thank you all so much! I'm using an Aspire charger! It didn't come with an adapter for the wall charger though. So I use either my Nikon camera adapter or my Apple iPhone adapter!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire