DOA

mine was DOA tank is fine tested on my other mod. i50w from e-leaf. waiting on support to send me replacement for my Atlantas CF MAXX Battery button doesn't work.. usb charger included just goes click click click and color green/red blinking bottom ring spins in either direction not stops... bad product.. or just a fluke?
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @palmerwi "usb charger included just goes click click click and color green/red blinking bottom ring spins in either direction not stops"
    While charging,the light on the USB charger will blink red and green(red long,and green short).Which means the battery is charging.Once full charged,the light on the USB charger will turn solid green.
  • Just a fluke?...depends on wether it is a genuine Aspire product or not. Did you buy this from Aspire online or another retailer or B&M? Aspire does have the occasional manufacturing defect here and there. Considering the quantity of these items manufactured on a daily basis, I am thinking that the defect rate to be quite low. If it's a genuine Aspire product, they should take good care of you.
    palmerwi
© 2017 Powered by Aspire