Aspire CF VV+ stopped working.

Bought the Aspire Premium Kit 4 days ago. Worked well enough for about 2 days. Was using it yesterday morning for about 10 mins after being fully charged and it went from blue light to Orange to turning off completely..Figured to myself thats a bit weird it was being charged for 2 hours prior to using and when I unplugged it the charger had the green light indicating the battery was fully charged. I figured, okay whatever it must already be dead. Got into work and put it back on the charger.. Took about an hour to charge back up completely. When I started using it again it did the same thing. Lasted about an hour this time with very very very light use at 3.2Volts so the lowest setting... Figured screw it this thing must not be working properly. Checked all the connections and everything is clean and dry..no reason it should stop from working after an hour. Today i have had to charge this thing 10 times. I essentially get about 10 puffs on the thing before it dies. Kinda pissed off at this thing...not a great experience for when you're trying to quit smoking...The Nautilus mini is nice guess I just gotta get a better battery/Mod from another company..

If anyone has any ideas that you can point me towards that would be amazing.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Did you use the original charger inside the kit to charge the battery.
    Every time,before using,we suggest users to full charge the battery.
    How to confirm the battery is full charged:
    Charging Instructions:
    1.Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
    2.Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
    3.Plug the USB into the wall charger or computer.
    4.The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
    5.The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
    6.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
    " it the charger had the green light indicating the battery was fully charged"
    Users need confirm the light on the battery turn off,at the same time the light on the charger turn solid green.
    What's more,our battery have over discharge Protection:When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.

Best Wish
  • Hi Tina,

Thanks for your reply but I find it a bit condescending..Yes I read the instructions and understand how to charge the device restating what has been said in both the manual and via online is not much help.

1.Yes. Charged the unit to full before using.
    2.Confirmed battery was fully charged.
    By using these steps:
    1.Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
    2.Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
    3.Plug the USB into the wall charger or computer.
    4.The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
    5.The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
    6.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.

Thanks for confirming you don't do anything but copy and paste here. Guess ill use the warenty on the unit to replace it with another make/model from a different company.

Cheers,
    Rob
  • If you did as our instructions,please go ahead as our after-sale service policy:
    If you are a customer from USA,please contact our after-sale service center in US:
    https://uvaper.com/return_form_download
    If you are a customer from other countries,please go ahead as As Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code of their products on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check the security code on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their customers,we need the dealer's help,for we can not see the defective.when any quality problems occur, customers exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will replacement it.

We promised our directly retailers,we will send the replacements to them,we also require our authorized distributors that they need send the replacements to their directly retailers.
    For we have customers around the world,it is really difficult to offer directly service to every customers around the world.We are now trying to establish global service.but it need time to finish.Now US after-sale service center is finished,next UK,Canada,Malaysia...

If you buy the product from our online store directly,please contact our online store support directly:online@aspirecig.com
© 2017 Powered by Aspire