New Rumors of anticipated Triton and Pegasus changes!

I have heard that there will be redesigns and/or updates on both the Triton tank and Pegasus mod!
Although the Aspire design team is being very "hush - hush" about this, my sources say it will be happening soon.....
So what do you think they are going to change? The appearance, colors, features?
Lets get your VIEWS on this NEWS! :)]
Joel360
«1
Comments
  • 45 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Speculation is useless. I'll wait for an official announcement.

    It may not matter anyway. Funds are low as I've had to replace my snowblower.
    charlzrocksSouthy321Viruk
  • the mode change could be done with the exact same button config... press button with no atty attached to "reset", when atty attached show a prompt for TC (where appropriate), change between yes/no with the wheel - select with fire :)
    Southy321Joel360
  • Viruk said:

    the mode change could be done with the exact same button config... press button with no atty attached to "reset", when atty attached show a prompt for TC (where appropriate), change between yes/no with the wheel - select with fire :)

    Sounds like a good idea to me!

    =D>
    VirukJoel360
  • i'm on my 6th coil 0.4 and 0.3's no leaking what so ever . a new Pegasus would be nice single 18650 is good but for those who like to chain vape it runs out in half a day .
    charlzrocksJoel360
  • @Tina you really do deserve some recognition!

    @Viruk I love the ideas with the TC on the Pegasus. That would be a huge improvement in my opinion. Overall I like the mod, and even the shape and feel of it. The TC features were a really great idea, but may have been rushed into production. So, I would like to add that the software should be able to be updated by USB.

    Lastly, I think @charlzrocks should be recognized as well, so please build him an e-pipe!! :D
    Virukcharlzrocks
  • edited October 2015 Vote Up2Vote Down
    This is encouraging news! I've been holding off on Aspire mods since the Elite Kit. Not sure why but I personally like the feeling of wielding a light saber while I vape and the Atlantis Mega hits pretty nice at 45W on the 1 ohm coils. Anyway, Never thought much of the ESP or the current questionable features for TC on the Pegasus mod. Don't get me wrong their designs still look nice but functionality is where it is at for me and just want to see more from the Pegasus in terms of being able to manually control the TC and perhaps not having to use a dial to adjust settings. I'm still an Aspire fan, I just want to seem them do better with their mods.
    Old_SaltViruk
  • @charlzrocks thanks for the updates! Do you know if there is any possibility of an update to the Pegasus for those of us who already purchased it? I know it is a long shot, since the micro USB only seems to be for charging, and doesn't connect to the board... It would be great if current owners could at least get a discount on the upgraded Pegasus.
    Southy321
  • I adore the Pegasus design and quality. Feels like luxury in your hand. The issue is it doesn't work well as a Mod. There is a very dramatic voltage drop when the battery goes anywhere near 50% charge. My suggestion is make the Pegasus exactly the same but smaller and with a better chip. For more economical battery consumption
    charlzrocks
  • I think the Pegasus will have 2 18650 batteries and be 120 to 150w. As for the triton I think they will change the tfc and the bfc. That was most of the leaking complaints were.
    charlzrocks
  • I am hoping for new colors or CF finishes! [-O<
    Joel360
  • Well, stating the obvious - a Pegasus that the USER can select which mode it operates in and a Triton that does NOT leak - that would be a good starting point!
    charlzrocks
  • I am thinking a separate button for the TC control and maybe a different body shape on the Pegasus. I have no idea what they could redesign for the Triton save for the leaking problems. Maybe new finishes as well? =D>
    Joel360
  • i'm on my 6th coil 0.4 and 0.3's no leaking what so ever . a new Pegasus would be nice single 18650 is good but for those who like to chain vape it runs out in half a day .

    @powermix24 you need to try the Aspire 1800mah 40a 18650 battery.....it really has an excellent power output for chain vapers!
    Joel360
  • watkijw said:

    @Tina you really do deserve some recognition!

    @Viruk I love the ideas with the TC on the Pegasus. That would be a huge improvement in my opinion. Overall I like the mod, and even the shape and feel of it. The TC features were a really great idea, but may have been rushed into production. So, I would like to add that the software should be able to be updated by USB.

    Lastly, I think @charlzrocks should be recognized as well, so please build him an e-pipe!! :D

    Thank you ! @watkijw you are so kind! Great ideas....all of them!
    Viruk
  • I will have to bother the folks at Aspire to see when we can expect some type of "New Product" announcement. The suspense is getting to be unbearable! 8-} ~X(
    BeccaKurtich
  • Something I would like to see in the new Triton, if they keep the same basic design of the twist top. Laser etch the arrow that points to fill or vape symbols on the tank.

    I'm always forgetting to twist the top back to vape after filling and burning coils. Mainly because I can't glance quickly to see what setting I'm on.
    charlzrocks
  • Can't wait to see the upgrades! I hope they include the ability to disassemble the Triton, and a manual setting on the Pegasus for TC/VW. Both pieces of equipment already look awesome, and I am more concerned about functionality. :)

    @charlzrocks let us know if you hear any more good news!!!
    charlzrocks
  • watkijw said:

    Can't wait to see the upgrades! I hope they include the ability to disassemble the Triton, and a manual setting on the Pegasus for TC/VW. Both pieces of equipment already look awesome, and I am more concerned about functionality. :)

    @charlzrocks let us know if you hear any more good news!!!

    I will let you know of further rumors when I hear them!
    :)]
    smw6181
  • If the revisions to any functionality of the Pegasus aren't retro-applicable for existing users' devices I'm gonna be more than slightly annoyed (and Aspire can kiss my hard earned $$$ goodbye in future)

    If after a short time of being on sale it gets a revision to address user complaints (especially about the poor, poor implementation of TC) Aspire should take care of the users who have already spent their money on Pegasus - for free!!!
    Southy321
  • NEWS FLASH!!

    The Triton will have removable glass and a different appearance.
    The Pegasus will have a user controlled TC function.
    Stay Tuned! :)]
    Southy321
  • I am not sure exactly what they have done to the Pegasus mod. They keep the whole thing hush hush :-??

    Would be awesome if it was a software upgrade that we could add to the existing mods rather than a whole new piece of hardware. This gets expensive after a while :)
    charlzrocks
  • I am not sure exactly what they have done to the Pegasus mod. They keep the whole thing hush hush :-??

    Perhaps they have actually made it usable this time?
    charlzrocks
  • Hello,everyone,you can express your ideas,maybe you suggestion will be took into account in future.
    no matter how,I pass my suggestion for pink tank to aspire products development department every day.
    :)]
  • @Tina they should make you a pink tank especially for what you do for everyone here. =D>
  • @Joel360 I will pass what you said to our products development department.
    Maybe the manager will make a pink tank for me.Thank you for your support.
    :D
  • @Tina your welcome I hope they listen. You deserve it. ;)
  • @watkijw You are so kind.
    I will pass your great ideas to the manager of our products development department.
  • Guz said:

    Something I would like to see in the new Triton, if they keep the same basic design of the twist top. Laser etch the arrow that points to fill or vape symbols on the tank.

    I'm always forgetting to twist the top back to vape after filling and burning coils. Mainly because I can't glance quickly to see what setting I'm on.

    I agree that the fill indicators on the Triton should be lazer etched! Great Idea Guz!
  • @charlzrocks I'm going today to get me a couple of those .
  • NEWS FLASH: ........... :)]
    I have heard that the New versions of both the Triton tank and the Pegasus Mod will be released at the end of this month!!!!
    I do not know exactly what has been upgraded on either as of this posting so cross your fingers for the upgrades you wanted! [-O<
© 2017 Powered by Aspire