More Pegasus problems

So after having the odyssey kit for about a week now I was enjoying it. There was an occasional small leak from the Triton but nothing like some of the posts I saw here. Thought i had got off easy. Turns out I was wrong. I used the Ni200 coil that came with the kit and the TC was working pretty good right up until it burned the cotton on it after 6-10ML. I chain vape and had never used a TC mod before so I did not realize that it should have lasted at least double that amount. Now I have a new NI200 coil that i have installed in my triton and my pegasus refuses to acknowledge it as Ni200. It sends the pulse and I see the voltage drop afterwards but it doesn't switch. In order to get any vapor out of it I have to turn it up to 45 watts. This is on a .15 coil. I have tried taking the battery out for 10-15 minutes and letting it sit then putting it all back together and get the same results every time. I'm currently at work and will change the coil when I get home but as of right now it looks like another strike against the pegasus. I thought this kit was going to be great as I've had an Atlantis V1 since christmas last year and loved it. Currently If it does turn out to be the mod I'll be looking into refunding the whole kit and buying from a company that tests their products before launch and doesn't try to cram an option into mods at the last second. I mean really how hard is it to make the mode switch a 3 button click instead of this auto-sense BS that is destroying peoples coils and proving the be unreliable? If anybody has any ideas about this please let me know. Battery is fully charged and the tank was just cleaned and put back together with this coil.
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Blufoot if you check this forum a few pages back there are threads that address these issues with varied success. I have to agree with you on the Pegasus needing the extra button for the TC function as it seems that there are folks having a few problems with that function. Good Luck and let us know how it goes!
  • edited September 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I had tried all the suggestions on the other pages. After a few hours of taking the battery out, taking the triton off and waiting 10-15 minutes the TC finally kicked in. I'll give it another week, but i just bought a whole pack of TC coils so if it gives me any more problems I'll have to return/exchange this mod for a different one. Also now that the TC is working it feels a lot stronger than it did when I used the original coil that came with the kit. Before i had to set it to 400-410 to get it to vape well. Now i have it set at 300 and it seems to be working better than it did at 410.
  • Hmmmmm....are the TC coils the same make and ohm rating as the original or are they a different brand? See how it goes...keep your sales receipt for the return as well. let us know how it works out! :)]
  • The one I currently have in is a clone I got from my local B&M but the pack i ordered are aspire so hopefully they will work better. Will update here when I change the coil to see if problems arise.
  • The clone coil could have been the problem @Blufoot ....we will wait for your further updates! Cheers and happy vaping!
    Southy321
  • The clone coil could have been the problem @Blufoot ....we will wait for your further updates! Cheers and happy vaping!

Always buy Authentic , there is a Huge Difference
    Southy321

Always buy Authentic , there is a Huge Difference
    @powermix24 I concur!

:-bd
© 2017 Powered by Aspire