More problems with the Pegasus

As well as all the existing problems with the Pegasus (documented in other threads) mine is now exhibiting two more:

Quite often, during vaping, I notice the bottom of the device feels odd and when I check the battery door has started to slide out from the base. Luckily this is only by a mm or two then it seems to catch otherwise I would be likely to lose the battery when I am out and about. It takes very little pressure to actually move the door from its closed position so even moving the device from one hand to the other can do it. Obviously there does not seem to be a positive catch or indent for the closed position.

Also I note the excellent paint finish is already showing slight surface scratches and marks. This is very disappointing as I have hardly used the thing (don't like it much) and I have been super careful to not put it down on hard surfaces or in a pocket with anything else until I could find a skin for it. So it would seem the paint is pretty soft and not very durable
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @woodbar, no I don't know much about Clue but I get the joke.LOL :))
    Joel360
  • @charlzrocks That reminds me of the old washing up liquid advert - "Hands that do dishes can feel soft as your ???? (insert a suitable part of your anatomy) with mild green Fairy liquid"!

charlzrocks
  • @woodbar , yes I have scratches on my Pegasus but nothing unexpected due to the high gloss finish on it. The fingerprint showing issue bothers me because I would hate to lose it and I be implicated on something I had nothing to do with because my mod was found and my prints showed up. Yes, a protective case is needed. I have had no problems with my battery door staying in place.
  • @milmil0428 No, I think the culprit was Mr. Plum, in the library with a Pegasus - it is heavy enough to be a "blunt instrument"

If you have never heard of Cluedo then you won't get that, don't worry about it!
  • I have the same slight problem with the bottom door catch and have brought it to the attention of the Aspire team. Nothing has come of it so far. As for the finish being scratched off....all I can say is that mine is fine and if you hardly use yours, then you have very rough skin on your hands and you need to moisturize! :))
  • woodbar said:

@charlzrocks That reminds me of the old washing up liquid advert - "Hands that do dishes can feel soft as your ???? (insert a suitable part of your anatomy) with mild green Fairy liquid"!

=))
© 2017 Powered by Aspire