My Pegasus Review !

Aspire Pegasus Box Mod

A sleek and elegant box mod that delivers up to 70 watts. The solid construction and ergonomic shape will fit comfortably in your hand, available in three different colours - brushed slate, brushed brass and brushed chrome.

The simple battery compartment provides ease with swapping batteries on the go making the Pegasus an excellent combination of functionality and convenience.

Aspire Pegasus features :

⦁ Fires up to 70 watts
⦁ Floating 510 connection
⦁ Uses a single 18650 battery
⦁ Numerous safety features including temperature protection, short circuit protection etc
⦁ Sleek and ergonomic design
⦁ Automatic display adjustment
⦁ Height: 91mm
⦁ Width: 45mm

Packaging & Presentation :

Even before you get to the actual hardware itself, the packaging is presented professionally in a sturdy display box, no cheap material here.

Upon picking the Pegasus out of the box I was impressed with the size, finish and build. It fits perfectly in your hand.

It’s fully metallic, it’s still seems simple to carry around with you and wont weigh you down if you’ve got it in your pocket.

The bottom of the MOD has compartment for which to insert portable 18650 battery, this is spring loaded and again seems very sturdy.

The display itself if crystal clear, easy to read and I even noticed early on that it flips alongside movement of your hand so it’s always showing the display in the same way.

Testing :

I tend to stay around the 30-40 watt range so I set to 40 for my first hit using the Aspire Triton . I couldn’t believe the smoothness of the vape, it was literally like taking a fresh breath. I’ve used a number of sub ohm batteries and other MOD’s in the past but nothing has come close to the seemingly effortless ease of this vape hit. The exhale was just as good , cloud production and really brought out the amazing features of the Triton and the liquid I was using. You can also use the Ni200 Coils to turn on tempreture control in the Unit "hold the firing button for 4 sec" and there u have TC.

Safety :

Aspire again have done a great job to ensure that the safety of its buyers.
The display will indicate and advise the user with the following message

FUNCTION DISPLAY MESSAGE :

⦁ Device locking (5quick clicks of the fire button) Locked 5x
⦁ Resistance / atomizer warning Check Atomizer
⦁ Low Voltage step down protection Throttled
⦁ Low battery indicator Low Battery
⦁ Short circuit protection Low resistor
⦁ Cut off protection over 12s (this maybe adjustable)
⦁ High temperature protection Too Hot !

Pros : The Pegasus is sleek, stylish, and second to none
When paired with a Triton it's like a Vapers Dream come True !

Cons: For me none yet , but holding the firing button for 4 secs might seem a bit harsh on certain coils .

For this review i used a Triton with 0.4 coil & 80VG/20PG Vanilla cupcake E-Juice .
charlzrocksJoel360
WP_20150912_004.jpg
1728 x 3072 - 1M
Comments
© 2017 Powered by Aspire