CF VV+

My c.f. vv+ when plugged in stays orange. The charger shows green, but nothing charges, or I can't turn the battery on. I've tried different chargers and outlets. I've tried cleaning connections too. Any advice?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You have tried different ego chargers?
  • Yes. Aspire chargers, generic chargers...plugged into wall, computer, car...
  • @krwilson85 ,How long did you own your battery.We offer three months warranty for our batteries.
    If your battery is still under warranty,please go ahead as Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized selles.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defect,you exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will replacement it.

We promised our direclty retailers,we will send the replacements to them,we also require our authorized distributors tjat they need send the replacements to their direclty retailers.

If our product is defective,the customer exchange from the retailer,if the retailer got the products from us direclty ,it can ask for the replacement from us directly,if the retailer got the product from our authorized distributor,it can ask replacement from our authorized distribtutor.

• I've had it about 6 months. I didn't realize the battery would die this fast. I thought I was purchasing a higher quality product. Rechargeable batteries should last much longer than 6 months I would think.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire