please help esp 30w

I just purchased the esp 30w from my local vape shop was really happy with it. It's been about 3 weeks. It has a full charge the first 2 pulls of it gives a really good one then the tank starts to heat up then the smoke is cut in half and it makes me cough with lil smoke every time. The wattage screen will jump on its own from 20w to 30w in like 2 seconds called my vape shop they gave me the oh u need more wattage story saying I have the basic model I need more wattage for better smoke well home come the first to pulls are good smoke with no coughing I'm confused new to vaping please help
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Obviously the mod should not jump around different wattages, it should stay where you set it on the control at the top.

To be of any help we need to know what device you are using on the ESP and what value of coil resistance is fitted in it.

It could just be a faulty mod of course.
  • Sounds like you should exchange it for a new one. It shouldn't jump around in wattage and yes it would be nice if we knew what tank you're using.
  • edited September 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Is there anyone online ?
  • edited September 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    It has a full charge the first 2 pulls of it gives a really good one then the tank starts to heat up then the smoke is cut in half and it makes me cough with lil smoke every time.

• That's very odd - you have exactly the same fault, described with exactly the same words, as @ nate2345 so the same answers apply -

1 Take it back and ask for a replacement

2 Explain, on here, what tank or clearomiser, coil resistance value, juice and wattage setting you are using - then maybe, just maybe, someone will be able to make a more helpful response.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire