Pegasus with Classic Sleeve tank review

I would like to start off by saying I received the Pegasus with the Classic sleeve, I will be doing my review of these items today.....
The Pegasus is a awesome little TC. Mod sleek and classy. A turn dial to turn temp or watt up and down is fantastic not very hard to turn but doesn't turn easy so no worries of the dial moving and changing settings while put away in pocket or bumping it. push button firing very nice easy to use like the fact it's not flush to the mod like the others,have had no problems of device firing on own ,great locking feature 5 clicks and your good to go.
Now let's get to the display love it love it , large very easy to read , rotates for both right and left handed with no delay which to me is a plus.
Now let me discuss the battery I have never used a removable batter before the Pegasus so to me was a little nervous well have to say very easy and now love the removable battery option don't have to ever worry about a dead charge at work charge Pegasus at night and always have extra 18650 on hand for an always vaping experience. The thumb push spring loaded battery compartment is very easy no tools just push and slide take out battery insert new that simple.
Now I know a few people have been wondering about the TC control, I'm not getting into that I don't like TC due to having to use Nichel Coils and yet not enough study for me that they are safe, reason being I like the Pegasus I don't have to have it in TC I can stick with my Kanthal a coil I trust and just love.
I told you all at beginning of my review I am using the Pegasus with the Triton classic sleeve, we all know the reviews of the Tritons so not gonna go into great details except the classic sleeve makes the whole set up come together with the whole sleek design, only problem I have with the sleeve hard to see how much juice is in the tank.
Gonna finish this review with my pros and cons which I think will be a small list well least for the cons.

PROS- Quick lock feature, Sleek design, Easy to read easy to use, New leading mod a job well done aspire

CONS- Triton Sleeve hard to see through, Sleek design of the Pegasus makes for the finish to keep finger prints scratches easy so need protective case.

With everything said I love my Pegasus and so happy Aspire is headed in the right direction now with their mods just like they always their with their tanks. Keep up the great work and keep wowing us all
image.jpg
2592 x 1936 - 1M
image.jpg
2592 x 1936 - 1M
image.jpg
2592 x 1936 - 1M
image.jpg
2592 x 1936 - 2M
image.jpg
2592 x 1936 - 2M
image.jpg
1936 x 1936 - 961K